Sannies Chocolate Rain and KillaQueen X Blue Hammer

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by friendlyfarmer, Aug 23, 2013.

1. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Alright, I just ordered Fusion Seeds Blue Chocolate. Sent $60 in cash. Just received two packs of wooden beads, neither labeled blue chocolate. :wtf?:

I am trying to be a customer! Jesus, the only way to get Fusion genetics is via clone I guess.

Should have learned the first time.

:BangHead:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
  2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

That's why I have never ordered from Sannie's cuz it's just too hokey pokey.

3. friendlyfarmer

I wanted Blue Chocolate. I ordered Blue Chocolate. I have no interest in Chocolate Rain or Killaqueen X Blue Fucking Hammer.

PISSED

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
  4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I'll vouch for choc rain, grow her many times, good smoke....sux about Sannies

Did you contact customer serivce

5. friendlyfarmer

Yeah

But best case scenario is he send the right seeds. I still gotta go sign for them at the post office again, with the guy behind the counter leering at me (wink wink who do you know in the netherlands?) Does he get a bonus for ratting me out? Just ask SOD or ECHELON or PENTATEUCH or WHATTHEFUCK :BangHead:

Just goddamned annoyed. I know it's not a capital offense to mix up an order. I just REALLY wanted a good blue, and I know Dab is BC mom. Been looking for blue for years ya know??? And finally freed up the cash sent in waited waited waited

6. nippie

I hear you and that sux....

doesn't he still offer that no trace shipment?

But I will say Chocolate Rain is a good smoke, got some from Esko a few years ago, it was all the rage for a while around hear.

But that's not what you ordered.....think we need to have a place where people can rate seed banks here.....

7. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Wtf is right! I was optimistic when you received the delivery notice the other day. Are there any mmj beans in the package at all?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
  8. nippie

Remember not to go into to too much detail when talking about shipping methods

9. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Thanks. Fixed that

10. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

11. friendlyfarmer

Allright cooled off

:redbong::redbong: Happy I got seeds I guess. Nip, glad to hear Choco Rain did well for you.:redbong::redbong:

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Iv got two pennies to spend as i sit on my sunday morning session

FF your right to vent on Growkind though,if you cant vent frustration among a MJ community then where can ya?:tvlaugh:

I know in the past on Growind iv seen instances where some people have shot down seedbanks as part of a personal vendetta or with an agenda.Other times someones had a valid complaint and had a 'gripe' but then other members have shot them down for "damaging the reputation of fellow cultivators" :rolleyes:

:FAQ:Its a business! You pay for something they offer and then you GET what they offer.If not, then the company is morally,if not duty,bound to compensate you. In a growing maretplace the last thing any business wants nor needs is customers going to check out competitors due to shortcomings on their behalf.:icon_confused:

If i buy a PS4 or upgrade my Xperia from a Sony website and i dont get exactly what i paid for,as in the PS4 WITH same games as in the advert,or the Xperia phone WITH the SAME free apps,talktime bundle and data package as in the advert too.If not,if i only receive part order for full price then i expect a form of apology(email),refund and maybe a future discount(redeemable gift voucher) to ensure i keep purchasing from them and not take my money to Microsoft Xbox One or a Windows Phone. Seed outlets are no different and in fact i'd suggest that with MJ laws liberalizing around America that the marketplace will get more competitive as the laws become more liberal in terms of seeds.Granted sometimes oversights happen or even things outwith the companies control (mail delivery systems losing packages or customs seizing it), but the consumer has a right to be compensated in some fashion if it happens to him more than once. More than once is enough to make me look elsewhere for the same product:wink:

:2c:Normally id suggest or agree that theres nothing wrong with having a "Gripe Thread" where people can vent about botched receiving passes from a seedbank ,or 'jailbait' packaging. But (in this instance at least)due to the fact a lot of members on here seek the same strains from the same sources,then it wouldnt be fair to have a 'gripe thread' per se, where one seed breeder bears the majority of discontent above their competitors (Primarily due to having a more desirable product) ,through the fault of a 3rd party. Just thought id balance that out there for any guests reading the forum:win:

The reason i posted the :popcorn2: emoticon is cause n the past iv witnessed a few flare ups when members vent and other members get defensive of 'their' chosen strain or seed provider of choice. Peronally i feel as long as people aren't just slandering a company cos their pissed off, singling one out in particullar constantly or if their gripe is legitimate ,and measured then i dont see anything wrong with making your opinionheard.Sometimes it pays off,othertime its just good to vent and then.....slowly.... exhale:redbong:

[ I only gave this reply more time than usual is cos i have seen people get butthurt or confrontational when it comes to stating discontent with seedbans in the past. Not with Fusion or by Friendlyfarmer but just in general.... back in ye olden trollfest days:icon_rolleyes: ]

13. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Regarding Sannie and his seeds...

1. He can fuck an order up with a quickness.

2. He will make it right, however, if you did not get the track and trace option you're most likely fucked.

3 Try to say something about it on his website without getting the hell flamed out of you. Go ahead, try.

4. I've ordered in tha past Herijuana (pure effing junk stratin), Sannies Jack (just ok), KO Kush (damn fine weed) and blue chocolate (kicks my insomnia in the ass) and Killing Fields (there are some fire phenos in a ten pack if you get lucky). Out of all the ones I ordered, my favorites are a toss up between the blue chocolate (which is fusion seeds) and the ko kush.

5. After how bad my last order got fucked up, I don't need seeds that bad when I can just walk into a storefront here and get them (sannies seeds are not sold in storefronts here).

14. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Let me make a couple phone calls. See what I can find out. FF send me a pm with the order details. Dont need names or addy, just order #, dates placed and received, what was ordered and what you got.

TheApprentice likes this.
  15. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Thats what i call service with a personal touch!

THAT is the beauty of having a forum relationship with breeders like yourself & Fusion Useless:icon_salut: How many other seed providers can respond to a complaint on your local weed forum and try get a situation resolved? Good shit:cool:

16. friendlyfarmer

Thanks

Now I feel guilty about being so upset :thumbsup:

It's all right. Truth is I really don't want anything coming to me again now. I'm wigged out by the mail guy! Seriously. :5eek:

Thank you Useless for looking in. Never really sure if anybody's on the line, but I'm sure you got more important things to do than dick around with this BS. :coool:

I know Sannie's got some beans worth growing, and chief among those that I want is of course Fusion. I'll get there someday. we've all got some time left on the planet, as far as I know.

:passsit:

17. friendlyfarmer

18. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Man I can relate.... I refuse to order from Sannies again due to having to sign for package. Also my Blue Chocolate order arrived with 3 beans crushed as well as some wooden beads crushed. The "stealth" shipping was a joke. When I contacted him his reply was I could have a pack of whatever strain I wanted the catch was.... He would send it with my next order. Then he started requiring signatures for guaranteed shipping. Alas I never took him up on his offer. I think Sannies is a good site with some fine gear. Just think his shipping methods are suspect...