Sannie's Killaqueen X Blue Hammer

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by friendlyfarmer, Nov 3, 2013.

1. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

2. friendlyfarmer

Killa Queen

[YOUTUBE]/aSQwI3rDETk[/YOUTUBE]

[​IMG]

3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Say what you will about Sannies delivery problems but the man hands out some quality freebies. Dude after reading that smoke report I'd say KillaQueen x blue hammer will give my Jackberry x KO Kush a run for it's money.

From overgrow

KillaQueen x Blue Hammer (KQ Dom.) Harvest & Smoke Report

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

This report is for the KillaQueen dominant female. Even though she didn't seem to get any larger with the extra time outside, she did go the longest without succumbing to mold. The smell of the buds were of sweet pineapple and hints of orange, breaking them apart gave off a strong scent of Pinesol. I liked keeping this one in the garden simply because it really started to look good with its fall colors. There was no purple on this one despite the cold days and colder nights, just yellow leaves and pale green buds. Trimming and manicuring took me barely a few minutes. After drying the fragrance changed considerably, it was like baked cheese and macaroni. lemon and menthol. I found it a bit nauseating and gave it a decent cure. As a result he smell is of pumpkin pie, butternut squash, a little ginger and zesty orange peel. There's also a piercing menthol/fuel presence as well. I've been smoking this one extensively over the past few days. It tastes exactly like it smells and it hits you right away. Its a strong energetic body buzz, really quite intense at first. It lacked that highly positive feeling but instead made me not bothered by little things that usually irritate me. The buzz wears of quickly, the intensity of it anyway but it leaves me feeling alert and satisfied with a lingering happy Sativa high. Another puff and it starts back up again. Its smooth and not expansive in the lungs, there's zero irritation. I can smoke this stuff all night, it doesn't sedate me in the least. This is an excellent daytime smoke, especially if you don't like your job or any of your co-workers. I ended up with more dried bud than I initially thought and this stuff just looks great. Nice big, fat resin glands and really dense buds. This is my new 420 gear but perfect any time of day. Highly recommended!

KillaQueen x Blue Hammer (BH dom) Harvest & Smoke Report

The KillaQueen x Blue Hammer freebies I snapped up by chance were a real winner. Outdoors they were beasts, I had two distinct kinds, one favoring each parent. This report is of the Blue Hammer Dominant female, I'll post the other one soon.

The larger, monster-yielding plant took after the Blue Hammer. I had to chop her around the first week of October due to impending mold issues, I just couldn't risk it. Both plants received no fertilizer since mid-August to keep them smooth and easy to smoke. I tried to take harvest pics but most of the shots were overexposed (I couldn't figure out the camera or the flash). There were plenty of branches, all about 60 to 70 cm long, the buds started about 10 cm along and didn't stop. After drying it and separating the buds from the branches to jar them I was just taken back by how much bud that one branch could put out. Each branch was comprised of a huge pile of big resinous buds, they were green, sticky, dense and had a shine to them. They were all good sized buds, very few under a gram. They had a soft smell like blueberry muffins that was sweet and inviting.

After a short cure I broke up a few select buds, On the surface they were very shiny but in the centers they were just packed with ridiculous numbers of amber trichomes. The smell was of soft, sweet blueberry candy. I've been smoking this one every day since. I usually cough when smoking but not once from this, its sweet and smooth on the intake and although expansive in the lungs it isn't irritable at all. The taste has a hint of blueberry (I've had plenty of blueberry) but its soft and faint. It kind of hits you off the bat with its familiarity but it blends into a mix of other gentle flavours. On the exhale the flavour is completely different but wonderful. It changes to something like a pound cake, a doughnut or some sort of loaf of sweet bread, I can't put my finger on it. The effects are instantaneous, I feel happier and more positive like a spark in my head went off. I'm usually smiling within seconds. A few moments later I begin to get a physical tingle from head to toe and I feel more at ease. About half way through the joint I usually start to hear music in my head, something random, upbeat, positive and very loud. Usually its something by The Beach Boys but most recently it was Pretty Flamingo by Manfred Mann. The happy Sativa experience morphs into a full body stone almost instantly and without warning. Its like a wave from my chest that envelopes me with light, the buzz isn't very strong but its felt right to my bones, in my face and head. I find myself envisioning light in my fingertips, the feeling is extremely pleasant. After about half an hour later the buzz levels off but doesn't completely subside for an hour or two. There is no comedown or groggy feeling, its some very impressive smoke. This strain was a blessing, thank you Sannie and everyone who helped contribute to it. I will share it with the masses.

4. friendlyfarmer

"This is an excellent daytime smoke, especially if you don't like your job or any of your co-workers. "

:rofl6:

5. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

:popcorn-2: Like always.

You're quite a talented gardener!

6. friendlyfarmer

lookin good

Still alive and under dome

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. friendlyfarmer

Crap I killed one

I dumped out the cup the the soil around the seed and single thin root was like a wet sock...

[​IMG]

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You still got them under a dome?

9. friendlyfarmer

Yes

Yeah because the RH is so low 16% or less. I left the dome off for a few hours last week and the leaves started to curl up and then they all fell over. The one never recovered.

Now that these four are established I will transplant into into final 3 gallon pot soon. I gots to get a handle on the RH thing though.

10. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

You may want to try leaving the dents open for a few hours at a time to help harden them off. I start off by opening the vents and them checking in them after an hour if they look good I go for 3 hrs. After working then like that for a day or two I'm generally good to go for dome removal.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
  11. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

not a fan of the domes myself but I never had such low RH. I would agree though about venting them and removing the dome for an hour or two etc

Do you get crazy long trichs with that low of RH? I read somewhere super low RH is great for Trich production but I could never get my nearly that low to test

12. friendlyfarmer

No mo dome

Out from under. Some better shots

Killaqueen X Blue Hammer Numero One-oh

[​IMG]

Killaqueen X Blue Hammer Numero Two-oh

[​IMG]

Killaqueen X Blue Hammer Numero Three-oh

[​IMG]

Killaqueen X Blue Hammer Numero Four-oh

[​IMG]

13. friendlyfarmer

Into final 3 gallons

And the veg time officially starts now. 3 Gallon smarts, RR dirt, 1000W MH.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. friendlyfarmer

and again a little later

[​IMG]

15. Ms2k

Ms2k Established Healthy Roots

Looking great

16. friendlyfarmer

update

vegging

[​IMG]

17. friendlyfarmer

still vegging

Growing slow because of cool temps I think and distance from light. So I lowered it. To warm up the temps and speed up growth. Ya know. Lowered it. Oh and I cut out a 2' X 4' piece of foam board. They are sitting on it. Thanks for the tip Duc.

:redbong:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Coming along nicely

19. friendlyfarmer

Thanks for looking! Ya know Sannie sometimes really comes through. Killaqueen X Blue Hammer….I wonder why it was never sold as a regular strain? It was a Sannie freebie, but I noticed on his site it's not for sale. Why does that happen? Anybody know?

Duc did Jackberry X KO Kush every get sold as a regular strain?

20. friendlyfarmer

KILLA!!!!

Killa Queen X Blue Hammer #2, #3, and #4 all have pre flowers! Yeah!

Took cuts, trimmed them up a bit. These have been topped once, nothing more. Gonna flip in a week or so. Hoping I get three girls.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]