Sannie's Mask

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by ResinRubber, Dec 29, 2012.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Herijuana x Sannie's Jack

Source:Sannie's Seeds. Grown in organic soil. Netune's fish/kelp. Dramm O and molasses.

IMHO it's one they should have left alone.

No pics because honestly, they ain't worth the effort.

Out of 10 seeds I produced 6 females. First run of flower on the seeds produced finicky N messed up plants that yielded worse than anything I've ever grown. Saved the best two for cloning, which ain't saying much.

Backed down the nutrients in the soil for 2nd clone run. More of the same crappy twisted stretchy eagle clawed plants.

3rd clone run. No supplemental soil enrichment whatsoever. Only liquid feed monitored as closely as this gardener ever will. Same results.

Sannie or Mota or some other guru may be able to get this plant to perform, but it's far outside my range of skills.

Taste: Nothing special

Yield: Abysmal

Difficulty to grow: kicked my ass.

Potency: Again, kicked my ass. The only saving grace that kept it from getting tossed the first round. It will blaze the most chronic of tokers.

Recommend: Unless you are the top of the top in talent stay clear. Sure to disappoint for us mortals.

2. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Abysmal: Great word!

Sorry to hear it kicked your ass.

Peace.....

3. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Thanks for the heads up.

I need a few runs of Big Bud....

4. ResinRubber

Fuck it...here's my best effort on the Mask. You guys know I can grow a plant. Not a Use or Hupla or Leo, but I usually do ok. Potassium problems, nitrogen problems, root zone problems. You name it and this plant will dish it up in spades.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

6. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

that sucks. I dare you to post this on og!

7. ResinRubber

:roffl::roffl: Yeah right. There's a reason GK doesn't accept advertising or sponsorship of the site.

I can grow a pretty shitty plant once in a while but multiple runs accounting for previous problems only brought more, different, problems. Just got tired of wasting garden space and losing $$. When a 2 sq/ft spot in a small garden is valued at $400-$600, real estate is at a premium. 3 runs equates to a minimum of $1200 invested per plant in lost yield. Simply not worth trying to dial it in when you can throw something simple and tasty in there.

8. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.

9. Local420

Local420 BushWhacker

Thanks for the honest report. I have tried the Heri a few times and never cared for it myself but to each his own.