Satori smoke report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by juniorman8, Feb 22, 2008.

1. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

#1-Strain:> Satori by Mandala Seeds

#2-Appearance:> Very bushy (I LST). Very dense buds that are dark lime in color.

#3-Taste:> Very earthy, mildly bitter though not unpleasant. Very nice finish on the throat and lungs.

#4-Aroma:> Depends. Around week 3 to the end of week 5 it was MAJOR skunky, almost to much for my scrubber. But after that it became more like very ripe fruit with a little spicy cinnamon mixed in. Very nice. I'd flower one in my living room if it was legal:smokin:

#5-High/Stone type:> Very up high. Mostly body, starts in my shoulders and spreads from there. Real "good mood" pot.

#6-Source:> Seed

#7-Price:> $30.00 ten pack from cannabean

#8-Potency:> 8+

#9-Overall Rating:> 9

#10-Overall Description:> Lots of leaves. Buds form into nice hard clusters. Lots of trichs and good hash trimmings.

#11-Would you Reccomend:> Yes

#12-Smokers General Comments:> Very easy to grow and the smoke is really nice also. I would recommend lots of airflow because the buds get very sticky the last 2 weeks. Same thing when drying.

2. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Cool. Any pics to tag onto it?

3. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Pictures

Here are a few pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mr Douglas likes this.
  4. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Nice. Those nugs look very dense!:suave: :rastaman2:

5. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Very nice, jman! :animbong:

6. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

very nice. congrats :eusa_clap:

7. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

those are some tasty looking nugs jrman

8. Scorpio

Scorpio Sticky Skunky Buds

For a name I never heard of that looks like some great bud!! Great job on your harvest.

9. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Sweet!!!-Bud

10. Homemade Lovin'

Homemade Lovin' Underground Grower

scoripo you never heard of Satori before? It was in the High Times top ten strains of the year. It is know for being VERY inexpesnive and a great uplifting high. I have really wanted to get my hands on some of it for the last two years.

Very nice Jr8!! I will be more than happy to lend my lungs to get rid of that!!