Scary law!!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Max Rockatansky, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

2. Marcus

Marcus New Sprout

it's like we are losing the freedoms that make us americans.....whatever happened to free speech and freedom of assembly......it sickens me

3. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

When was it, that you THOUGHT you enjoyed these freedoms to begin with?? Because you were deluding yourself, just as we all have been!!

We now have less "feedom" than we ever did!

4. Spuddy

Spuddy Veggy Stage

damnit, if this shit gets any worse im moving to canada

5. Mr.Dope

Mr.Dope Master Grower Of The Kind

No shit...u.s.a. is a joke. "home of the free" bullshit. The thing I like about living here is that its not fucked up like say iraq. Where people blow up shit and stuff like that. But fuck man its like the government are our parents and we are little kids. We have to do what daddy says or we will be punished. Where is our freedom? Who wouldnt want to move away from this stupid shit. Fuck ill move to amsterdam:)

Mr.Dope

6. stoneybaloney

stoneybaloney Germinated

totally true.

I am too young to actually figure out how to do anything politics based to change the country. Yet i can see such stupid ignorant errors in everything government based.

How can they get away with banning rallies..

Yet, how can they get away with banning marijuana in the first place.

propaganda and ignorance thats all this world is

7. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

LoL ... I say we have the largest Hemp Festival in history... Right on the steps of congress, stretching all the way to the White House!

Let's see if the govt. wants to fine itself, since they won't have the fucking means to arrest 100,000 + stoners for having a "peacefull" rally!

Just another way that big govt. is trying to overregulate our lives.

It is a fucking PLANT!!! The govt. will NEVER get rid of it!!

If they ain't careful, there will be tens of thousands of stoners in the streets giving this message to those stupid elected fuckers!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Stonin&Growin

Stonin&Growin Germinated

Yeah! Thats what we do here in Canada. We have huge rallies in Vancouver every year on April 20th, May 6th, and July 1st. Hundreds and maybe thousands of people go to the Vancouver art gallery and smoke weed all day and yell about how much it should be legalized and stuff. We all pass around bongs and blunts all day, and at 4:20, Marc Emery comes and hands out doobies!!

If all you Americans are pissed off, MOVE HERE!! WEED IS PLENTIFUL!!

And we dont really get in trouble when we get busted by the cops for smoking a joint. They just make us put it out. And then they take it:eek: they're probably off somewhere smoking it later. :D

9. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

Thing is, whoever organizes it takes the most legal beans home with em. And if thats what they do in canada, its no wonder that shit gets nowhere up north,.......ever.

Just because they are threatening to ban "Coca-Cola" doesn't mean we should all go party and drink it on the front steps of the main body of legislature. Thats an archaic method of protesting that has failed time and time again.

Nowadays they'll just photograph you, and archive you as an "Domestic Extremist."

Then your life of luxury (if you live one) is over essentially as free in mind, body, and spirit.

Who wants their liberty stripped?

10. PFUnited

PFUnited Germinated

Does anyone else get a different measure from the legistration site..follow the link and enter Bill S2633 and the measure below comes up...searching for key word RAVE and nothing comes up???Makes me think this is a bunch of B.S! Does some such measure exist?

Bitterroot National Forest Dam and Reservoir Maintenance Act (Introduced in Senate)

S 2633 IS

109th CONGRESS

2d Session

S. 2633

To grant rights-of-way to owners of dams located in the Bitterroot National Forest in the State of Montana, and for other purposes.

Hummm,

PFU

11. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Apparebtly the bill was defeated....

So sorry.........

MAD MAX

[​IMG]