Second grow

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by JuggaloKing420, Jul 31, 2009.

1. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

:welcome:Well after a small road bump, it's time for me to start a grow log. This will be my 2nd grow. I germed 5 Nirv. Northern Lights-Pure Indica and 5 GHS White Rhino fems. I know I know GHS blows, but Medicine Man is unavailable so I chose GHS. All 5 of the NL are up and looking happy & 3 of the 5 WR have sprouted. Looks like I'm going to go with 8 plants total. I'm hoping to establish at least one mother and maybe making some NL seeds with this grow. The cabniet was just a piece of furniture I've had most of my life that currently has my Bearded Dragon's aquarium on the top. I moded it out alittle w/ two sets of flood light fixtures, 4 23w Cfl's, a pc fan for exhaust and a stationary fan for circulation. I have a seperate flower cab w/ a 400w Hps for later. The plants are in a store bought organic soil mixed with MG perlite. They just got watered for the first time since sprout w/ ph'd filtered water. I'm going to try to update this thread every couple of days or so. Here's a couple of pics.I know I need to get them closer to the lights. Any comments / suggestions are allways appreciated.
    The Group

[​IMG]
    Northern Lights Pure Indica
    [​IMG]
    White Rhino
    [​IMG]

2. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Solid start. Let the growing begin.:smokin:

3. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Looking good JK, cant wait to watch the grow progress. Peace

4. JuggaloKing420

Thanks to the both of you. I'm really excited to be growing again. I missed this hobby alot eventhough its only been a month give or take. Can't wait until I start seeing the real progress.

5. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Lookin like you're off to a great start, Juggalo!!! i will def be watchin this grow!

Good Luck!

-LM

6. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

Looks like those sprouts are stretching a bit, you might want to get the light closer.

7. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I agree with MK they are definitely stretching. Get those right up under that light like almost touching if you're using cfl's you can have those real close. You shouldn't be having to support them. Good luck with the grow man what's your flower room look like???

8. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

WORD^^^^ CFLS Can be Lights that ya can practically touch yer plants with(Hypothetically speaking!) lol:wink:

About 2 inches from them can do wonders, all depending on the heat that they are giving off, (Which ya can judge, which im sure yas KNOW, by Holding yer hand Just LEVEL with the MJ and hold it there for a min or 2 n se if it gets too hot, USUALY not alot of heat , hence the CLOSENESS ya can put them CFLS) if so, Raise em an Inch at a time, or Half, the CLOSER the CFL's, the Less stretchier and Stragly they will get! Closer will Keep em LOW n BUSHY!!!:thumbsup: :smokin:

Grow-on my good man,

P.S, IM curently growing our some more MEDICINE MAN myself, and ive been growing this strain for a good couple years now, so if, and i mean !"IF" you reqquire any further help on sertain issues wityh the WHITE RHINO(MEDMAN) then give a PM, im only a PM away or a POST!

GROW-ON,

UrBigBuddie......... :pimp: :potleaf: :jj:

9. JuggaloKing420

Yea I knew that they needed to be closer to the lights, but I wanted to give all 8 of them a chance to level out. When I transplant, I'm going to bury them up until the first node anyways, so aslong as there's not too too much unnecessary stretch early on I'll be ok.

Sticky - I have one of those cabniets like Gratitudes except I am using the whole thing for flower. I origionally wanted to do almost exactly like Gratitudes, but I bought a 400w w/ an euro reflector and didn't have enough room for everything. I'm not very crafty so it was easier to just take out the dividers. On the bright side I have more flower room now:smokin: .

I really do appreciate everyone for stopping by and showing some luv. Peace.

10. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

:5grouphug:

We'll be watching, JK420 :icon_cyclops:

:beerchug:

11. Fretgod

Fretgod Excommunicated

icp sucks you should be ashamed

12. JuggaloKing420

You can lick my sweaty nut sack. Come on my thread to bash me..You're probably nothing but a trailer trash piece of shit. I don't come to you're threads and bash you..I don't even fucking talk to you...And you tell me to be ashamed?:rofl: Im a fucking JUGGALO! What the fuck is it to you? How is what music I listen to affecting you?? If this wasn't some online forum, you wouldn't walk up to me and say that shit! I hope you get robbed for your shit, bitch.

13. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

And you are...?

14. Fretgod

Fretgod Excommunicated

lol okay dork. Be a dull homosexual if you want to. Lol you listen to icp your such a dumbfuck queer rofl.

15. JuggaloKing420

Like I said you wouldn't say that shit if we werent on here..Come to Houston and say that.

16. JuggaloKing420

Well anyways..On to the thread topic..Would it be better to go ahead and veg them out under the 400w Hps or keep them under the 4 23w cfl's? I don't have pics today because that shit above irritated me. I might post pics later. Peace

17. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

OK numb nuts, why you being a prick once again????

This is strike 3 to me. Your arse is going to the vote!

18. JuggaloKing420

Ok so I got an update for today. Its day 10 and I'm really happy with the way my NL is comming along. The WR had another that sprouted late so they are up to 4. I'm glad I didn't throw the cup away!:smokin: Overall though I'm not too happy with GHS product. I'm thinking that I should have went with Nirvana's version. I moved them up to about an inch and a half from the lights. I'm probably going to put them alittle closer. They are usually two or three per light. I cramped them up for the pictures. I went ahead and put my 5 PPP freebies in a papertowel so we will have a total of 3 strains. Hopefully I have a nice female to male ratio. So anyways here's some pics. As allways any relevant comments/suggestions are allways appreciated.

So here's a group shot

[​IMG]

The NL

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

The Rhino

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

P.S. I'm sorry if anybody (besides Fretgod) found what I said earlier alittle bit crude. Thats just me.

P.S.S. Anybody have any info on if and when I should put them under the 400W for veg?

19. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

looking good jugg. we got your back against dumb asses like Fretdog.

Say good bye fretdog

20. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

still looking good jugg!!!:bongin:

ignore that jerkhead; he obviously has nothin better to do...

Peace

-LM