Second grow

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by JuggaloKing420, Jul 31, 2009.

1. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Hey, I should be able to pick those up at a hydro store right? I'm talking the chemicals not bugs. Thanks for the heads up..FYI they're not in 12/12 yet, I'm going to try to atleast get this fixed first..Peace

CCrete likes this.
  2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

you should be able to and they should also be able to order the bugs too

3. JuggaloKing420

Alright thanks

4. JuggaloKing420

Today is day 10 of 12/12. I trimmed the bottom branches off and pushed the three plants into one half of my cabinet to make room for the ebb flow table I built..I'm currently having issues cloning so I've had to halt the new setup for a while..I think it will be pushed back at least a month or so. I've decided not to spread the flowering plants back out to make sure I'll have the space.. One of the NL stretched due to lack of light...I made a temporary fix, but I will have to add to the 400w eventually...I'm either thinking of another 400w to go side by side or replace the current light with either a 600w or 1000w..I'm leaning towards the 1000w because either way I look at it, I'm going to have to incorporate a/c if I add light..

See the tilt

[​IMG]

Lights off

[​IMG]

WR main bud site

[​IMG]

WR lower bud site

[​IMG]

See how she stretched

[​IMG]

Turned down the N this feeding, I will be backing off the N little by little over the next week - week and a half until it's just straight Bloom nutes..

[​IMG]

A NL plant is growing in between the WR buds

[​IMG]

5. JuggaloKing420

Group shot of both NL plants..

[​IMG]

Another pic of the stretchy plant

[​IMG]

6. CCrete

Good shit Jugg, hows them spider mites coming?:cool-pix:

7. JuggaloKing420

Actually, one heavy hit with Azamax and I haven't seen any since..Have you heard of it? It's OMRI listed organic and the guy at the hydro store said it could be used up until the day before harvest. I don't want to try that theory though..

8. JuggaloKing420

9. smoker69

smoker69 Excommunicated

Kermit says

:kermit:Thats a nice grow:)

10. JuggaloKing420

Day 49..Sorry for lack of updates, but it is what it is...I will take better pics next time. They've recieved their last feeding and will flush the next watering...These are just some side bud shots from each plant.. Hard to see, but both NL's pistils are about half red and the Rhino's are all white still..

NL pheno 1

[​IMG]

NL pheno 2

[​IMG]

Rhino

[​IMG]

11. CCrete

f'n nice Jugg! They look like they want to put on more weight, watch em