Seed Banks that screw with customers

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by ResinRubber, Jun 28, 2011.

1. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

SOMA SEEDS - Rock - bud

Ordered em, was highly impressed with the lables and packaging

We would have been even more impressed had they been viable.

5 out of 5 - NO germination - We be a tad bit disappointed :angry:

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I would def repost this on the thread that RR started about seed banks.

BTW, how did you germ? well attempt to anyways..

3. nofx1069

nofx1069 STONEY BOLOGNA

I concur.

4. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

We always use the paper towel method for germination.

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Tron-Mind if I merge this into the " Seed Banks that screw with customers" stickie?

6. dowork123

dowork123 Delaying gratification!

I'm glad you got it rectified brother. I just ordered from attitude and you sent me to this thread. I will update you only if I have issues as I know that is what the thread is for. I bought 2 strains that were recently out of stock, so if these things don't germ, i'll be above shocked and extremely pissed. Thanks for the info though, this stuff needs to come out so we can all stay safe and not get ripped off. :)

Cheers,

DW

7. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

We would be honored.

We ordered through seed boutique, we contacted them and they of course, DO not replace non-germinating seeds, they did however shoot us Soma's addy and suggested we check with him (in other words, fuck off buddy, we just sell seeds, check with the breeder)

We figure we will take it as a lesson learned as to why this board and others are not lit up with glowing reports of "The Ganga GOD -:not-worthy: Soma's perfected strains"

8. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

If i was a seedbank id point you in the way of the breeder too.

9. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

I just saw this, but could have told you to go directly to Dubi at Ace, he's a stand up guy.

10. Ognennyy

Ognennyy Begun Flowering

Sannies problems anyone?

Reading through several posts in the community, I decided to put my trust in Sannies Shop for my last order. They had a nice site, and excellent response time to my order.

On 9/26/11 (what will be 21 days - 15 days during which the postal service was in operation - tomorrow) I received an email from Sannie stating my order had been paid, shipped, and to allow 4-15 days business (shipping) days to receive the order.

While I do realize that tomorrow will only be the 15th day, and Sannie's stated it could take as many as 15 days, it's never actually taken that long for seeds to get to me, no matter where I order them.

I was just wondering if any of ya'll reading this have used Sannie's before, and think it's pretty normal for his shipments to take this long? Has anyone else placed an order and then just not ever received it?

I'm not panicking and moaning about being out $100 just yet, at this point just curious if I should be worried.

Thanks guys/gals.

11. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Ive never heard of Sannie ripping anyone off. If your in the US the seeds do have to come from the UK or maybe canada. Just take deep breaths ;)

12. Ognennyy

Ognennyy Begun Flowering

I should clarify

Nnnooooo no no. I apologize for the confusion, I should've clarified this one. I'm not worried that he's ripping me off, and didn't actually send seeds. What I'm worried is that they were confiscated by the mail service, somewhere en route to me.

Guess what I'm really asking is, does he disguise his packaging well enough that I shouldn't be concerned at all?

13. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

If they are discovered you just get a letter. I dont know how long that takes though.

14. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Sannie's packaging is uber stealth but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

15. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

I ordered from Sannies and had the seeds exactly 7 days later. I ordered on a thursday and the following thurs my seeds were in my mailbox. 2 of the BC I ordered showed up crushed. but the shipping was super stealthy

16. Ognennyy

Ognennyy Begun Flowering

To confirm your praises of Sannie

I had emailed Sannie regarding my belated order. He said he thought it indeed an abnormally long time, and that he will reship my order. Didn't even ask me for more money.

I sure am not used to, and was not expecting, that quality of service. Thumbs up for Sannie!

17. accishwar

accishwar Excommunicated

Carucioare sisteme modulare si Scaune auto grupa 9-36

Magazin online pentru copii

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2011
  18. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

is someone going to delete the spam?

Speaking of your seeds being confiscated, I think it takes around 4-8 weeks to get the letter. I've only ever not received one package, and got no letter from anyone though.

But if it's coming from the Netherlands, shipped thru the UK or another country, it should take 2-6 weeks to get to you in the US. Depending on the Holiday/lazy postmen factor.

19. Ognennyy

Ognennyy Begun Flowering

Highgrade Seeds

You just reminded me, Shadow.

Last spring I ordered from a seed bank in Canada (http://www.highgrade-seeds.com) that was recommended. I only did so because I was in a time crunch and needed the seeds faster for outdoor season. The service was entirely lacking and unprofessional, my money order was cashed but I never received my order, the guy continuously lied to me about it, and in the end I never received a letter or really any sort of acknowledgement.

The selling points on their website include: same-day delivery as receipt of payment, and guaranteed delivery or reshipment. I saw neither promise fulfilled and will never order from them again. Sucks too cuz they had some pretty promising looking strains.

20. Ognennyy

Ognennyy Begun Flowering

UPDATE: Just Received Package

Quick followup... I emailed Sannie back and asked how I could compensate him if, after he reshipped my order free of charge, I still somehow received the original one. He said keep it, or share w/my friends heh.

Thanks for the direct to Sannie to all of ya'll who have plugged him on here.

EDIT : UPDATE

Just received the package in the mail today. I only paid for 30 seeds, but he sent me 100. I guess that's his way of saying he feels bad that my first one got ripped by the mail service. Great guy, I'll be doing business w/him again for sure.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2011