Seed Company Recommendations

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by The Tron, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

Good Day to all, I need a lil help please

Need some recent expieriences with purchases please (positive transactions). We have almost finished the new skyline in Tronville and are wanting new strains.

I placed an order with http://www.seedboutique.com/ and its been a month and not even a fucking E-mail from them. Really getting that warm feeling in the crack of my ASS but maybe they will come through.

Anyway, looking for recent good tranactions so I can get some beans, thanks in advance

2. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

I myself have had nothing but good exp with SeedBoutique. All my orders have made it and they always hept me up to date on the order. If you have not recieved an email from them, then maybe your order didnt go through. Or maybe lost in the mail.

3. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

That is a Wonderful answer, really, but to a different question. Not concerned with you people's expieriences with THEM, if they send them fine, if I'm fucked, I will deal with it on my end.

I am asking about "OTHER" reputable companies. thanks anywho. :smokin:

4. choker

choker HIDING OUT

I have had great success with them. It should take 5 to 6 days to come in the mail.

5. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I take it your in the US. If so, i think all the well known companies except seedsboutique have stop shipping to the US. If your not in the US them everyonedoesit.com have supplied me in the resent past with no probs.

6. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

I've read on this forum from a lot of people getting there seeds in about 7 days.

That sucks thou, let us know if you if it works out. till then :jj:

7. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

I'm on week 14 or 15 waiting for the doc for my calizhar and blackwidow

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I've had nothing but positiive with SB :thumbsup:

9. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

My point being that if something happened then I would try them again. I always have good luck with them. If one time something happened then i would try them again. You have to understand that sometimes things happen. There is customs, lost in the mail, stuck in the seat of the mail truck.

10. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

The delays from reputable places like SB & DC are most likely due to the postal service and customs.

I've started ordering without breeder packs so it isn't obvious what kind of seeds they are, should they "acidentally" be opened by some prick customs agent who is using our hard-earned tax dollars to find seeds instead of focusing on real threats.

11. Zeppelin

Zeppelin In The Hills And Far Away

I ordered through DR.CHRONIC and had my seeds in 5 days from ordering on the net!!!! OH YEAH and I live in THE U.S.. They were nirvana seeds though?

12. HappyJay

HappyJay Red Eyed Jedi

Dr Chronic wouldn't send to Aus so I placed two orders with SB in tha last month odd, one here in 6 days, the other here in 7 days. In breeders packs and Im happy as.

Hope all works out with your Tron.

13. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Don't get it...

I'm not being a dick...really, but how does a fucking "seed bank" question get two pages on a forum, when beginners can ask something and they get 2 replies in 4 days...

weak sauce.

This thread comes up every other week. Isn't there a FAQ page DEDICATED to just this?

14. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

Perhaps you are Right, I sent USPS money order this time. VERY funny about using a charge card. Is the credit card the route that most of you went ?

And thank you all for the reply's, it is appreciated :love4:

15. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

Actually - you are being a DICK (and a small one at that). Tronman is not a beginner, perhaps that is why the good people here responded. We in Tronville are quite familiar with the FAQ page, (more so than you by your join date)

We were asking for members RECENT expieriences with seed companies, not where they are.

16. HappyJay

HappyJay Red Eyed Jedi

Yeh Tron, Used a direct debit card. I just throw some cash in there first from my normal acc. then use the debit card for the net, that way if any internet doohickey hacker thief shit happens, all they can take out is what has been put in, if you know what I mean?? Card is linked to my name and that don't fase me really either, thats if the security was what you were worried about.

17. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

Thanks, you are right, its the security issue that really worries me. I may give it a shot though, it seems to be the only way to have any accountability for a placed order. Thanks again for the advice.:smokin:

18. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Well probably because we get tons of questions from people asking vague questions sometimes with poor descriptions or lacking needed info on the grow. Such as environmental conditions, feed schedule&strength, grow method and medium, or pH . Without that its just a guessing game and lengthy conversations trying to troubleshoot the possibilities. Sometimes people don't feel like dealing with that or maybe it's a question that was just been asked and answered the other day or even perhaps in a post right below the one they just made.

IDK possibilities.......:icon_confused:

19. SoloFlyer1

SoloFlyer1 Keep Smyelin

LOL, Hmm...

Well, to add this user's .02... nyaa ha ha ha...

:5masked:

I think all the 'talk' about particular commercial suppliers of seed in such a publicly accessible way is inherently a poor choice, on all sides. No wonder at all if/when they "go out of business".

Such is the nature of the Mari beast!

:eusa_shifty:

:scream:

:qbluewacko:

20. HappyJay

HappyJay Red Eyed Jedi

I slightly have to agree with you there Soloflyer.

I don't mind passing on good or bad experiences with peeps about stores however I don't like to discuss the ways they stealth it up and descuise the orders. I suppose, its all ammo for the asshole LEO's though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.