Seed ordering ~ NO Stairway

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by The Tron, Jan 11, 2007.

1. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

Good Day to all and a happy new year to all us 420 friendly folks

Some of you may remember us for sure, used to live here but left for a while, but always check back in. Things in Tronville are doing well. And the Tronman still is flying high above the plants.

Thing is, we would always say-thank Heaven for the Stairway and now they are apparently GONE, busted in a political show of force from what we read.

BIG question is, where are the reliable places for seed ordering that some of you are using now?

Would like to try some of the newer strains out and looking for someplace SAFE.

BTW is Herbsparky still here ?????

2. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Try the strain section there is a good sticky on there. BTW welcome back, and HS is still here

3. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

What is the Stairway?

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

My fav UK sites

www.high-land.co.uk in the UK from my hometown in glasgow,reliable as are the usual www.drchronic.com and www.allsalvia.co.uk .Great strains new and old aswell as next day delivery in discreet packaging and discret payment methods and the feminised queen strains from highland arte exceptional.Peace:pimp:

5. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Heaven's stairway, which was owned by the same dude that owned overgrow. They were both shut down about a year ago.

6. greenkitty

greenkitty Full Flowering

Is Dr Chronic still arround? I've had good luck ordering from him.

7. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

Hey Tronman

Jerseydude f/k/a jerkypete here.

I moved this to Strains cos it wasn't 'xactly an Advanced topic.

BTW, I also mourn the loss of Heaven's Stairway.

It was the first seedbank I ordered from and they were always professional courteous & reliable.

And yes, Mr. Herbsparky is still runnin the show here.

8. Check out The Hemp Depot. You'll find many of the same companies and strains that were available through Heaven's Staircase.

The Green Man gives The Hemp Depot a 5 out of 5 rating.

The Hemp Goddess