Seedboutique rocks!

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by HappyHappyHighGuy, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

sent in my order to seedbay today. NLx Big Bud, Double Strawberry diesel (again since first order didn't make it.), sweet tooth 3, and Godberry.

2. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Magical mystery mix sounds like fun. I will tell ya every time i bought a mixed (narvana,sensi)pack they seemed to do well. Some of my nicest plants.

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Its a good cross strain that one is...

I can verify that the NL x Big Bud is a great yielding strain with soime medicinal properties,etc.A decent toke aswell.Thats what i like about big bud,you can use it(same with NL) for so many great cross strains,its good genetics,just look at the bubbleiscious and big bud mrgreenjeans has crossed and grown at the moment,it looks like a killer strain.Allen you should cross some of your strains like a female church or big bang with a male NL or whatever cos you got some good strains in your collection now if memory serves me correctly?Peace:potleaf:

4. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Thanks TA! :) Yeah, I've got around 10 strains now to mess with, and I plan on getting some crosses going. I just have to get a system down with my limited space to be able to do some breeding (like where to flower the males)

Also, with The Church's extremely high potency- one of the most potents smokes I've enjoyed, right up there with the AK- That sounds like a great cross. Especially with The Church's high mold resistance.

5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I just ordered some Northern Lights Pure Indica from Seedboutique.com. I love the indica's :)

6. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Indica's!

LOVE EM....... Wanna Oeder some MAster Kush or Hindu Kush or ONE of the KUSH family Mixes/Crosses even! Loved the Hindu KUsh, Very Much... :)

Growing some AK-48 just now, so lets see how POTENT that goes, next to MY last The Church Grow!!!???

UBB......... :pimp: :potleaf:

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Hey MrGJ! SB DOES Rock! I took your advise and placed an order with them. Funny...Bud and I placed the same order, got the same freebie's, and delivered in 5 day's! Are they just as dependable wether you buy from Nirvana, Ace, Passion, etc.? I'm liking the Oriental Express from Ace :)

Thanks again
    :)

8. IF DAT SECOND ONE DIDNT HAVE BUDS ON IT,I WOULDVE THOUGHT IT WAS A TREE OF SOME SORT......GREAT HARVESTING:growin:

9. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

The T Haze x SKunk #1 are in fact Thai Haze x Skunk #1 from Sam the Skunkman as correctly stated. I disagree with removing the lower branches on a haze. Haze don't like strong lighting. High light levels on hazes indoors cause the buds to form very loose and airy. Believe it not, with lower light levels the haze will produce denser and bigger buds. So removing branches that will yield something in minimal lighting conditions anyway doesn't make that much sense to me. Remember these are hazes, and require a totally different growing style and mentality than the normal strains you would grow. 12/12 from seed is the way to go on these, or 12/12 with no veg from clone. Small pots also help as mentioned. Even at 12/12 from seed, on a pure haze you can expect it to be about 5-6 feet tall or more by the time it's done.

Most pure hazes will have hermie tendiencies. I imagine that Sam stabilized it with the Sk#1, reducing the occurances. If you get a really hazy pheno, training or a lot of vertical space is needed.

Those pics are from a beta tester for Sam. They are indeed some incredible pics.

Supposedly for those that have patience there is a perinniel flower haze phenotype, that is supposed to be like taking acid when it's done. In my opinion, look for the most haze dominant pheno, that finishes in a suitable time of your liking. With the skunk mixed in, I would bet you're not going to get anything that runs over 90-100 days.

10. Mrgreengenes

Mrastro, I have never had a problem with ordering from Seedboutique:)

11. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

MrGJ'S-As I told Bud...I'll never question your advice; in fact...I'm gonna drive 1 1/2 hr. to pick-up some Botanicare! LOL!!!

12. Mrgreengenes

I ordered on the 13th from seedbotique and they just sipped my order in full today, 2 days later. I'll have is next week.. Nice!

13. Mrgreengenes

It took 7 days to get my order! Nice

14. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Seedboutique Rocks...Most of the time...

Today is 31 days and I while I'd ostensibly given up hope by day 21 it's now official enough to post. 31 days since I got the "Shipped in full" email. So as always there is risk.

Best of luck to the rest of you!

15. Mrgreengenes

Did you contact them G?

16. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Yes, they've not had time to reply.

Since they say 7-28 days to the US I was waiting till 28 days passed. The FAQ on their site says that they don't do re-sends.

In my mind contacting them was mostly an FYI to them.

I sent it just after my last post on this thread, they won't see it till tomorrow...

I'll let you know how they respond.

17. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Gratitude...

If your order never arrives it is more likely due to the postal services or customs than it is the seed vendor. My longest order took 5 weeks to arrive, so your's could still show up (hopefully it won't be an empty package with a note from the USPS).

18. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

It's been 7 weeks since I put an order and no customs letter or package. My new order was shipped Monday, so I'm still waiting for that one.

19. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

So, I received my order today. Minus the ST #3... But they might have sent it seperately since there were 5 packs of seeds in there. Godberry, Double strawberry diesel, NL x Bigbud, freebies of t*haze x Skunk and Hashplant f2's.

Emailed them about the ST3 just in case, maybe it'll come tomorrow who knows.:qbluewacko:

20. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Finally they came. Good to hear. You have been looking in that mailbox too damn long. Then ya opened it up real slow and peeked in and hell yea. They are like waiting for a check. I bet ya know when the mail comes by now.