Seedboutique rocks!

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by HappyHappyHighGuy, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Lol, yeah.... Still haven't received a customs letter from the other order though. So I can always hope for a return to sender on those and maybe end up getting them still. Seed Boutique/ Seedbay are 1/2 for me so far.

2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I ordered late monday night & got my seeds today AK 48 plus free T* Haze x skunk 1-Bud

3. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

...possible silly question...

...Why do these different seed banks you all speak of seem to send out the same strain as freebies...it seems I have seen a coupla different seed companies mention'd in this thread...yet, you that do eventually get yer' orders are all gettin' the T*Haze x Skunk#1...and another reason I am mystified is that I have a buddy who order'd some beans from Green House Supply seed company...and with his order of 10 DP Purple #1's and 5 fem'd Super Silver Haze...they threw in a freebie 5 pack of T*Haze x Skunk #1...

...And from watt I am gatherin' here...T*Haze x Skunk #1 is actually Thai Haze x Skunk #1...

...one other question...why would one start out immediately with a 12/12 light regimen on this aforemention'd strain...that makes no sense to throw a seedling right into flower with absolutely no veg time...call me crazy...but this sounds unusual...and 120 days flower time...damn that's 20 daze away from 20 friggin' weeks...when you get used to 6-10...20 weeks can sound awfully daunting...agreed?...

...DC... :XXsunsmile::new_scatter:

4. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

THaze is in fact Thai Haze. Its either a very Thai leaning pheno of StSM Original Haze, or a backcross of OHaze to Thai. Not sure on that one.

You go straightto 12/12 because these are almost pure Sativa. OHaze is 100% Sativa, Thai is 100% Sativa, and the Skunk #1 is mostly sativa.

They flower 120 days because they are tropical sativas. That is their normal flowertime in their natural environment. Some hazes wont finish under 12/12 at all. Light cycles need to be dropped to 11/13 or 10/14. I dont expect this with the skunk genes in it however.

I would highly recommend no-one runs these in hydro. (I know, damn my eyes for that statement, my hydro soul will rot in hell for it) they will grow to 5-6 ft. plus even at 12/12 from seed. Haze and tropical sativas can extremely picky about nutrients. I would suggest using ammended (with guanos) organic soil and no nutrients at all. Especially NO nitrogen during flower.

Yields can be pretty decent, especially if training it using ScrOG or LST.

High is super cerbral, with very little body to it. Be ready to have a retarded permagrin without a care in the world. LMAO.

5. Kind Cola

Kind Cola Loves White Rino

Took a long time to read this whole thread,,,I did nirvanas Haze19xSkunk,, did it outside,, I let it go as long as weather didnt freze,, Very fat Colas,, Id grow it again,, I placed a order this past sunday with SB,,,Looks like im getting ThazexSkunk1 as my Freebie,,, I'll Put them outside this summer but im gona wait till July 1st to sprout,,I jog outside that helps hide them real good,, You damn near have to step on it to see it when its Jogged,,, Everything I grow outside is jogged, But a sativa Dom Plant planted in spring is hard to jog It gets Huge if left to grow (and not joged) they can get 11 feet.. Wait till july 1st they get around 5 to 6 feet And easy to jog..Waiting on a order is rough,,,Sorry Allen to hear you didnt get your order,,,Better luck next time

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

A few wks. ago, I was lucky enough to rec. Magical Mystery Mix. I think it's nice to get freebie's...whatever they are!

7. Kind Cola

Kind Cola Loves White Rino

Well it looks like im not gona get beans after all. My credit card refused payment???? The only thing I can figure is because SeedBoutique its out of the states... I know the cards good,,, Im gona get a pay as you go card...Dag!!! Either that or just order through DC like ive always done.. But ive read he no longer ships to the states,,,DAG!!! This sucks... Wish I knew why my card didnt pay... :icon_confused: :icon_confused: :icon_confused: :eusa_shifty: :eusa_shifty:

8. Scorpio

Scorpio Sticky Skunky Buds

Seedboutique is very good, my first choice.

I've been very angry with cannabean, I haven't gotten my order from them and then sent me a Claim form, and told me to send more money to them, for each pack of beans lost. Well it's been over 4 weeks and I haven't gotten my Re-send, I never gotten an e-mail saying my beans have been lost, for all I know someone could have taken my Money order from the postal service. What should I do? I sent many e-mails to cannabean and Dr.Chronic but he never sent an e-mail back to me.

My first order with cannbean was $170 for 3 packs--Never gotten the beans.

They send me a claim form for the lost beans. $25 a pack--$75, Still waiting 4 weeks has passed. No e-mail, I will check my mail very soon. Will he make me spend another $75 if this order doesn't make it?

What luck I've been having, I'll go with Seedboutique next time...that for sure...Cannabean,, my service has been very bad. No e-mail responce and wants me to throw more money.