Shrooms

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by xoxoxo Man, Feb 21, 2004.

1. xoxoxo Man

xoxoxo Man Veggy Stage

Has anyone got info or plans to do a shroom grow. I know the jist of spore printing but I need to know things like how much and what kind of spawning mycellin do I mix my spores with. What do I use for this and I guess it probably has to be sterile? Anyway all the input I get will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks all and thanks GK.

2. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

i haven't grown shrooms but a friend of mine has. he says everything must be sterile because it's very easy to destroy an entire crop with dirty tools, equipment, or hands. that's all i can offer.

3. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

4. 420solo

420solo Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ive grown pounds upon pounds of shrooms. I would suggest shroomery.org, follow the pf tek method, then move onto casing the subtrate. Mushrooms are ten times easier to grow then pot.

5. xoxoxo Man

xoxoxo Man Veggy Stage

Thanks 420, apparently there are some trees here that should be barked up. I've come close to doing this a few times but have been burned buying spores on the web. However Kharma will prevail and the thieving bastards will get theres! Ok done venting! 420 did you grow yours in ruubermaid bins?

6. 420solo

Ive grown full bins of substrate and fruited cakes in bins. sporeworks.com is a VERY good spore dealer.

7. 420solo

8. doctorcalyx

doctorcalyx Full Flowering

i agree solo sporeworks.com is the **** for spores. they wont rip you off!! i just ordered another 5 syringes and had them in under 4 days! and like solo said they are not only easier to grow but only a fraction of the hassle of a whole garden of plants. the only time you really have to worry about contams is when your making and injecting your pf jars. i found the penis envy strain to be a great first timer mushroom to grow, they were pretty potent to. eating 1.5 dry grams was like 3.5 of what i have ever bought from anyone. i had a complete success with this one so far. but its your choice there are many strains to chose from. right now i have some b+,penis, mazatapac,and some nepal chitwans. just read up on the theshroomery.com and you will have everything you could ever want to know right at your fingertips. they even have grow logs for shrooms like we do for pot.

9. 420solo

You will be very happy with the B+ esp if you go to a casing technique, using your inoculated jars [​IMG]