small issue, any suggestions

Discussion in 'Pests and Plant Problems' started by nippie, Oct 19, 2015.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

alrighty, thoughts on this?

feeding 0-8-16

supplements 5 ml cal mag

5 liquid cool bloom

at this point, wondering if i should drop feed to 0-5-10

[​IMG]

2. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

I see a little tip burn but doesnt look like over feeding. Not sure what the brown spots are.

3. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

That's a whole lot of kool bloom unless you have a huge ass res. Dry kool bloom is only 1/4 tsp per gallon. That's where I'd start. Also, if you are using led lights then I would decrease the feed ratios as you asked.

4. nippie

5 mls liquid koolbloom

I start off with liquid then switch to dry at about 6 weeks to finish.

Yes under led, but wondering if ppm is to strong, why would i get signs of cal mag when already using 5mls and have since veg

5. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Ive noticed with leds you can usually feed more aggressively. Something could be locking out the cal/mag

6. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Are you using kool bloom throughout the entire grow? Never heard of that if you are. I always use it at week five flower to fatten things up. And not having grown with led's I have to defer to what bb said, however, me thinks if the light is not putting off as much heat as a 1kw then your 8/16 is too much. Your ph is almost for sure getting out od whack if the cal/mag is getting locked out.

7. nippie

I start liquid Kool bloom at week 2 of flower. Then switch over to dry Kool bloom at week 5 or 6 depending on strain.

Dry and liquid are not the same, they are not interchangeable, one is bulking the other ripening

8. sbooks

sbooks Planted Seed

Well Marijuana is itself a weed, still it can get effected kind of weird, isn't it?