So many names...what is it?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by twofish, Mar 26, 2011.

1. twofish

twofish Germinating

I think it is safe to say on here that most of us know how to get certain strains that are pretty commonly available out there. What I would like to know is if it is possible to use some of these strains and cross them to make any of these really wonderful medical strains I hear about at home.

Does anyone have a list of hybrid crosses? For example mix these two to get this strain, or make hybrid->make hybrid->then make hybrid from the other hybrids to get finished new strain (I hope that makes sense)

And just to be clear, I am NOT asking anyone to help me procure the strains...just to clarify which ones to use to create the other varieties that are more usefull for medical purposes.

Thanks

2. twofish

twofish Germinating

I am still new to the forum...

Sorry guys. I just noticed the strains and crosses thread on the forum. I will re-post this there if I can't find what I need already in that thread.

3. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

I let the breeders do the work and just search out their strain descriptions

4. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Just recently, somebody posted a long list of strains and which medical conditions they were best for.

It might help if you tell us what the condition is. Maybe somebody here has the same condition and knows what works.

Dixie

5. Tony Aroma

Tony Aroma Let's Go - Two Smokes!

I'm no expert, but I believe creating a new hybrid strain is not as easy as you make it sound. Creating a stable strain takes MANY generations of selective breeding with large numbers of potential parents. At least if you want to produce a strain that is reliable and consistent.

6. godzilla

godzilla rage against the machine

you might want to pm useless, am sure he can help you out.