So what's the scenario in your neck of the woods?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Psycho D, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

I'm leafing through some ancient High Times mags here...great Pink Floyd article. anyways... and then in the back, the usual street price index. I'm gonna steal the idea.

An O here is $400+ for high grade. 100 or less for dirt.

What's up where your at? And, please never end your sentences with a preposition.

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

$50-1/8th

$325-375 per O in Pittsburgh, depends on who you know

$1,000 1/4th LB on up

I haven't seen any other kind of weed for over 6 years

3. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

$400 per zip on the street. No idea about bulk sales.

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

£90 a half oz or £170 an Oz for highgrade.Standard 'english' or Hash is approx half of that price:jj:

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

$400 a zip here too. Bulk is $200. Why would anybody need to know the price of schwag? bleh!

If you know somebody it's $200-$300 for quality toke. Some stupid fuckers have been selling shit claiming "it's medical from Cali or Colo" for $600 an oz and people actually are buying it. Granted, they're the stupid soccer moms and button down dads with no real connections.

6. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

$300-400 oz depending on who you know...$900-1000 1/4 lb like ofo said middle man

7. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I only ever go to one dispensary if I go anywhere. I checked out many but my favorite is this: Their highest priced 8th is $50 but the $35 8ths are just as good 99% of the time. I think some vendors just charge more because they sell less, so the dispensaries charge more as well. For an ounce, $240 for good quality stuff. It goes up to like $280 I believe. This all includes tax.

I have not bought off the streets in years but it was $50 an 8th like 5 years ago. Don't know now.

8. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Good know a dude price here, 300 a zip. Thats for quality. They try to rip ya on anything with a green color and "smell" as "corn" for 10_15 a g, 60 a half o. I dont buy more than that at once cause i have no need for more. Its common to hear dro and medical tossed around and comin from cali, i know better. Good quality stuff doesnt have seeds for one. Plus, i like more nugs with my bag of stems than they seem to want to give.

9. DXE

DXE Moderator

street prices here in the NE

400/zip for something worth smoking

300/zip for dirt weed

10. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Over the past year or two, here in OK we've been flooded with bud from Colorado. I've even seen shipments come in with a dispensary's name still on it. Prices have dropped from $120-140/ quarter and $450 zips down to $80-100/ quarter and $350 zips. Reggie has all but disappeared around here.

-tC

11. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Im lucky if my dispensary will give me $200 an ounce for top-top shelf. Cali prices are starting to crash and with the outdoor crops comming in soon theyll be even lower for a couple months. Thats why I've started making hash and Rick Simpson oil. At least those are different, not to mention more medicinal.

12. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

southern new england prices

Top shelf cheese is $300 a zip. if you have connections a QP would be @1000 give or take $100 bucks.

Some good haze @ $250 a zip and a QP @ $800

Mexican brick shwag I can for get $70-80 a zip.

The good stuff is from people I know in the burbs growing medically, the shwag is from people I know from work who are from the city.

:passsit:

13. nippie

30-32 depending on how friendly.

14. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Round here it's a saturated market. Like jr215 said, prices are down across the board here in Cali.

These prices are what I can expect to see for my meds. Depending on strain. OG's and Kush strains with strong aroma and flavor tend to sell for the highest prices.

$35-$50 per 1/8

$200-$250 per Oz.

$750-$900 Per QP

$$2800-$3400 per Lb.

Those are wholesale prices.

The prices vary depending on whether you get your herb from someone like me or from a retailer like a dispensary or more common where I'm at are delivery services. Most delivery services are on average $5-$10 more per 1/8 and generally only go up to Oz's and nothing bigger. You can get a QP from them but you'll pay their Oz price all the way up. Usually in the $250-$300 per Oz. range from a retailer.

Outdoor is a whole different animal altogether. Prices are much lower for outdoor.

$100-$150 per Oz

$400-$500 per QP

$$1200-$1500 per Lb.

15. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Im 4k, fuck that 3 shit, no way jose!

16. nippie

is that bulk, or qp/hp it out?

17. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Bulk is whatever the market can bear CC. If cats around here would pay 4k for a pound I'd charge it. Top dollar for our area is $3200. You go over that and nobody is going to sling yer shit no matter how good. You can WANT 4k all day..but if nobody pays it whatcha gonna do?

18. nippie

I know one person that pays that and runs to memphis...don't know if they tax retarded down there or what, but 35 is top of the market, anymore than that you are running the risk of middleman not making his...and so on down the line.

each market is different though I guess, i don't sell anything, I just have a real serious pot addiction, but hell I'd ask 4 if I could, but from what I hear you can talk to 2 people and make that, just .5lb though.

19. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

I hear its top dollar in NYC

20. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

That could be a rumor I dont know for sure.