Some people are so weak...

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by CanadianDAN, Sep 4, 2011.

1. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

So this spring i grabbed a bunch of clones for people i knew, and whatnot. They couldnt get any so i tried to help them out if i could.

So one guy i hooked up has a small field going wherever, i dont care. Turns out him and a buddy go out to their field and stumble across someone elses field. They fucking jack the guys entire crop this early into flowering.

Being that the exact same thing happened to me last summer, and i know how fucking terrible it feels to have been robbed, im sitting here super fucking pissed off like it was my own crop stolen.

1. Crongratulations, you now have a few pounds of unsmokable, unsellable bud.

2. You couldnt have left him a few?

3. You already have your own fucking field going. Fucking greed.

Im never getting him clones again. And what little respect i had left for the guy is now gone. Ridiculous.

2. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

that could have been a good time to look him in the eye and say, " So THAT'S what happened to my shit!!"

All kidding aside, that guy's a piece of shit.

3. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

That's one stupid ass hole. I hope his stuff gets infested with locust or DEA agents or something.

4. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Nevermind guys...... i just found out the rest of the story. It had to do with someones private property. They were planted near a company building who found them. It was either take em or let the cops/company rip em out & burn em.

He might as well have took em. I thought he was out looking to steal a crop, but he was just aware that they were about to be destroyed.

5. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

well I suppose that changes things a bit