Something new from Fusion

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Useless, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Hello growers and smokers.

As most of you know, 2012 was rough year for us at Fusion, but we never stopped working and good things are coming about.

Hupla has been working the Warzone and Lebanese lines, and if you haven't seen them you should check out his thread with the test grows.

On my side of the camp, well, things are going pretty nicely now.

I am pleased to announce the coming of new strains that will hit Sannies shop in a couple months. Testing took a lot longer than usual, but as the saying goes, "good things come to those who wait".

First off we have the Pre 98 x (Katsu x Afghan). (Still haven't found a proper name for this line, so suggestions are welcome.)

The tests show 2 phenotypes. One slightly minty and garlic, with longer side branches and slightly longer node structure. Look a lot like an OG kush in growth. The other is total Bubba Kush, but darker in aroma and flavor. Looks and grows just like bubba, but the terpene profile is deeper, darker. It smells of dark cocoa and kush. I have selected a prime specimen of the 2nd pheno and her twin brother to line breed and will release these as they happen. The initial cross will be ready and at Sannies in a few months as I stated. These will be two different offerings as the initial cross is jut too good to not continue.

Some pictures - (pardon the crappy shots, my photography skills are bit rusty).

A male of the cross. Super stud dropping loads at only 2.5 weeks of 12/12

[​IMG]

The Bubba pheno and the girl I picked for line breeding.

At 2.5 weeks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here she is at the end of week 4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(the browning pistils are from rubbing her to get a good sniff of the dankness)

[​IMG]

Also coming soon...

LUSH

Tahoe OG x (Bubba x Afghan) (Need a name)

(KKSC x Afghan) x (Lemon Thai x Afghan)

Also of note - Since my Lemon Thai male was lost there is no chance to produce the Lemonberry or pure Lemon Thai. However, they will be back with a slight tweak. I have found a Lemon Thai x Afghan male that retains all the qualities I liked in the original male, but in a shorter, stockier package. He has shown he limits the stretch and reduces overall flowertime in these crosses. Those of you waiting for LT or LB will really enjoy the new batch.

Cheers and good growing to you all.

Hank Chinaski likes this.
  2. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I've been wanting to try Lemonberry for forever. You shall have some of my money when you get those babies up.

Would anything be fem, or just reg seeds this round?

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Useless and fem seeds,just dont sound right:roll: Looking good as per Use:icon_salut:

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Looking great...just chopped some more of the Lush from across the pond. Is this the same strain hitting the market? If so....EVERYONE BUY IT!!!!! AWESOME SMOKE

Warzone is something I have to try, as well as you're pre 98 crosses.

Hopefully you can post an announcement here before they hit Sannie's so we get a chance to purchase....congrats!!!

5. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Whether it was fem or not, I'd go for the Lemonberry.

I agree with nippie, too. I'm buying some of those the day they are available.

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Lookie who dropped in!

So glad I was lucky in the first round of the LT and LB. Easiest growing plants I've ever had.:thumbsup:

7. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

i still have LB beans yay me..... looking sweet useless

8. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

:thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

I'm in line

:good job:

9. Useless

Disco - just regular seed.

TA - Thanks mate.

Nippie - Yes same strain, but the new release will have a touch of afghan. I made the LUSH, glad you like it. Of course I will announce when the drop is made to Sannie.

Disco - I think the tweak in the LB will please most growers.

RR - Glad you like it man.

BB - Thanks.

FF - Thanks.

The warzone will be first to drop, followed shortly thereafter by the pure lebanese, the bubba afghan, tahoe bubba afghan, and then shortly after that the lush, lb, lt and kksc crosses.

Its going to be a busy year!

10. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Looking good man. Glad to see you are back up and running. :thumbsup:

11. nippie

Just to clarify, it's not just me that likes it...EVERYONE loves it!! Just dropped some on a family friend and he said "how much do you have, I'll take it all"

Congrats, here soon you guys are going to have to open your own seed boutique here soon with all those great strains.

12. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey Useless, you said there is a tweek to the Lemonberry, Whats the tweek?

Anything in the future about possibly a different seed carrier then Sannies that does not require a signature for delivery? :icon_confused: :redbong:

13. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I never took final pics or even reported back to USELESS/Fusion, for that im a dickhead and a taker...I apologise to the highest powers at Fusion. Life just got ahead of me and all I was able to manage was a 1 plant of each strain given

I must say that the Tahoe OG Kush is simply one of thee best smokes Ive ever gotten to sample, I ended up with 2oz from her and she didnt last too long

All I fed her was h20 for the 9 week cycle, fed her 2 times, in soil under a few 1000s

From a personel note, not sucking a dick......its a top 10 smoke for sure, Im fazing out a strain now and will be replaced with the Tahoe OG Kush

And for the Bubba Kush lovers/lookers..........here you go, its a great representation and a damn close genetic copy

14. nippie

Check you PM box..there are options don't know if you want the link here or not

15. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Nip, I'd like that PM as well please :thumbsup:

16. Useless

MrG - The tweak is the afghan addition. No pure LT male anymore, so I am using an LTx male ( Lemon Thai x Afghan).

There is an option from Sannie that does not require a signature.

CC - We all know you're a dickhead. HAHAHA Glad you liked the cross. Maybe you can get some pics up next time you run them.

17. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Meth.

18. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

19. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Useless, glad to see you back to the point of making your crosses available. :thumbs-up: I'll be looking for the Tahoe and Bubba to start. I also agree with Resin, the Lemonberry was the easiest plant so far to grow and it's never given me a problem. And Nippie, yup, everybody I know that's tried it wants more.

20. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Is the leb hybrid ladnrace?Whats the parentage if you can say?

Useless,this Pure Lebanese?.Is it India or even hybrid Landrace??Resinous like Leb hash type weed?Im looking or a sturdy strain like the lebanese variety,the resin and indiica is a bonus of sorts,id rather a sativa but it my 1st outdoor.Im looking for close to a landrace as i can get to survive the weather.My location now attracts a LOT more sunshine.Others are ding it.Im not far from the chiltern hills of exodus infamy,lol.Drop me a PM if you get a chance:ebert: