Something new from Fusion

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Useless, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

100% pure landrace from Lebanon.

2. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

AP, is your thought that the closer you get to a pure landrace strain that has been growing in the wild, the better off you will be growing outdoors?

I'm going outdoors only beginning soon. The Friendly Farm is coming down, and growing indoors will be out for the foreseeable future. I'm interested in this line of thought, but it occurred to me...wouldn't you need to have your local climate be close to the climate in the land where the race took place to profit?

3. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

The Lebanese are a line that were brought back in the 80s by a Dutch soldier.

They came from the bekaa valley region.

We worked.on them for a couple of years preserving and selecting.

Release will be after the Dutch summer season.

First up indeed: warzone Kush and.lebanhaze .(skunk#1/haze x Lebanese)

Greets,

Hup

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Love the name, gonna have to get these just from the looks of LEO's garden

What's the flower time on the Lebanese that you guys are going to be releasing?

5. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Just wanted to pass along something that I have discovered recently regarding outdoor growing versus indoor. In my limited experience it has been my observation so far that a strain grown indoors is way better than the same strain grown outdoors. While the outdoor killing fields that I grew last summer is good, both green and purple phenos, it's schwag compared to the indoors stuff. The indoor has a much better flavor profile, better smell, better potency, just better all around imo.

6. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I probably won't have a chance to try my hand at outdoors, for a long time.

It's good to know you like the indoor product better, MG.

7. Useless

The leb flowers fast and early outdoors. If I recall our convo Hupla said they finished middle to end of August? They onset flowers early, just past summer solstice.

MG - I would disagree with you. Many strains are better outdoors than in. It just depends on which environment the plant prefers. I have an Original Diesel clone that when grown outdoors here makes flowers so greasy they could practically stick to a wall if thrown. It does great indoors, super frosty dankness, but not greasy to the touch. Just my two cents.

That said, I typically prefer most strains grown indoors. But that might just be due to the fact most of the strains today are bred and acclimatized for indoor growing.

8. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Yeah, I have for sure have had the kind of outdoor you are talking about, only place I ever saw it was the islands. It would stick to the wall just like you said. So far I'm liking my indoor better. I made some seeds of your blue chocolate that I grew outside last summer and the way that stuff looked it's just screaming to be grown in a table, no doubt top shelf all the way. I've got plans for next year and they include that.

9. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

10. Useless

FF - I dont see why not. They grow really well in the south of Holland outdoors. You can compare latitude and climates.

Little update -

Here are couple pic of the bubba afghan pheno's. The more bubba leaning one is very dark in smell. It is like cocoa powder used in baking. Very narcotic sleepy time medicine. Rock hard buds that will break a window if you throw it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is my favorite of the two pheno's. This one is really powerful, it hits like Mike Tyson in his prime. Smell is best described like this - heat some olive oil in a pan, throw in diced garlic, a few coffee beans, cracked peppercorn, a few other spices, a crushed mint leaf and rocket fuel. This one makes my nose burn when smelling it. Its a bit like the Chemdawg 91, only with more funk to it. Greasy sticky flowers to the touch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the KKSC cross. She was smelling like strawberry jolly ranchers through most of flower, but now has taken on a tropical candy smell, my girl says pineapple candy, very sweet on the aroma. This i my first run with her, so I can't comment on the effects yet. But she is a beauty. Bud are solid and dense, and she looks like she'll be done at 8 weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All pics taken at the end of week 7 of 12/12.

Cheers

11. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

i can personally say that the Bubba Afgan is an out of this world smoke, super stoney, great taste, rock hard buds....the list is endless with this one.

Buy it people! asap

12. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I'm in for the "Mike Tyson Primetime" and the KKSC!! Very nice!!!

Who am I shitting? I'm in for them all.

13. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Damn, Use. Those look hellacious good. On my list to get.

BBT

14. Leo's

Leo's Developed Alternating Nodes

Ola,,

That's what i talking about Big Brother!!! :coolbounce::coolbounce::coolbounce:

Look's great, i love the last one:thumbsup: darkie green!

Peace Leo's:passsit:

15. Useless

Couple more pics and info...

The heavy hitting stanky pheno has turned to garlic/pine/kush/rocket fuel. All my friends that grow only cali kush strains are literally begging me for clones. She is one dank girl. She grows with more side branching than her sister, and eats more food as well. Here she is just before the chop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the more bubba leaning sister. She likes to grow one large main cola with short side branches. She is a light feeder. Smell is total dark chocolate and kush.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry my photography skills are a bit rusty. These pics really dont do them justice.

The KKSC cross is awesome. Very dense, very purple buds that smell of tropical candy. When breaking up a joint the smell totally reminds me of Capt'n Crunch Crunch Berries. Leaves a long lasting tropical fruit flavor on the tongue. Devastating stone. Would knock down an elephant. I didnt get pics of her before the chop, but I will get some dried bud shots and throw them up soon.

A big batch of the Bubba cross is now in the making. The original cross will be availble first, followed shortly by F2's of each of the two girls above. They are very different ladies, but both are great in their own right, so I feel the need to take them in each in their own direction.

Cheers

16. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I'm in line for the KkSC cross looks awesome. I'm first in line. :bravo:

17. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Move over boss. That's a nice hard looking bud there Use.

18. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Tantalizing :eusa_drool:

19. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I almost lost all of these plants I had going from this strain but I managed to save 2 females from my group from the PM issue I had going. I have yet to flower them but this makes me hopeful that at least one of the 2 will be some dankness like what I am seeing in your pics. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I have the other pack of Tahoe X (Bubba/Afghan) seeds still waiting to be germinated too.

20. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Dude, pop the Tahoe,bubbas.....Its beyond worth it, especially in Cali Kush world, you'd be a standout in the crowd with this strain