Sticky's Medicine Cabinet

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by stickyicky24, Aug 15, 2010.

1. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Well I figured it's about time I stopped starting a new thread for every grow, so this will be Sticky's continuous grow show.:anibong: :beerchug-2: :passsit: :bong-2:

I'm long overdue for an update, but have just been real busy and haven't had the time to snap pics.

I have a closet monster I have going right now that has had about an 11 week veg.:roffl: :roffl: I don't recommend anyone do this when your restricted to 72" x 28" x 20" of grow space.......but sometimes I get a little ahead of myself with my girls.:flyy: It also isn't recommended when your only working with a 400, but we will see how she does.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So whats the biggest yield you guys have ever pulled off of one plant under a 400???

2. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

11 week veg in a 6' x 2' x 2' (approx) cab? That's nuts! I mean she looks behind for an 11 week plant but you got the plant spread out nicely. Did you switch her to 12/12 yet? Are you concerned with her stretch? If not, might wanna invest in some Bushmaster (to stop stretching) if not.

FWIW, I grow in a 6' x 4' x 2.5' closet with a single 400w but I grow on average 8 plants in a cycle. Most are 30 day veg plants approx 12-16" in height but some of those are clones straight to 12/12. Last pull was about 8oz. which I consider an average yield.

I think you are really gonna have to spread her out and tie her down low so you don't run out of vertical space. Do you have an air cooled hood? I hope so.

3. stickyicky24

Rollin- Were at day 3 of flower and Bushmaster was applied on day 1. I'm guessing thats the reason for the leaves getting a little curl to them. I by no means had intentions of vegging her this long, but she got pushed aside for some other girls to finish up. She has been abused quite a bit, between putting put under fluoros for a week or so to being root bound and somewhat neglected. But I was just about to ax her because she was so big and decided fuck it, she deserves to be flowered. Shes made a nice recovery and looks promising.....there is literally like 18 tops.

4. rollin2techno

Yeah she's a huge healthy plant so I bet you get a nice yield from her. Good luck.

5. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

WHy not throw her outside?

6. stickyicky24

I thought about it, but the spot I had was a little sketchy and I was concerned about having it in hempy and moving it to dirt.

7. rollin2techno

Depending on your LAT and the strains flowering cycle, I highly doubt you have time to put her outside and to fully ripen those buds.

SPREAD WIDE AND TIE DOWN LOW! :thumbs-up:

8. stickyicky24

Little update.............

This cab is at 18 days.

SSSDH #2

[​IMG]

SSSDH #4

[​IMG]

DMan

[​IMG]

Together.....

[​IMG]

The Big DMan............what a beast she's gonna be. I only wish I could've flowered her under more than a 400. Shes got colas that are over 18" long......and lots of them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's not the prettiest lady, but she is SERIOUSLY cramped in there. I have her spread out as much as possible.....but as you can see the cab is pretty tight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. stickyicky24

And the vertical cab......a mix of SSSDH (4 phenos), AK-48, and DMan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And an absolutely NECESSITY if you're gonna mess with vertical growing.....welding glasses. These are only shade 5.0 you can def go with higher tint but these work. You absolutely do not wanna be looking at that bulb shit will f your eyes. I just leave them right on top of the cab. Just gotta make sure I pull the plants out frequently as the glasses make the color of the plants look funky.

[​IMG]

SteelCity Smoker likes this.
  10. rollin2techno

Nice1 Sticky. Looks like you got something great coming your way soon

Just curious, your first cab (not the vertical one) what watt light are you using and what's the dimensions of it in feet?

11. stickyicky24

R2T.......thats a 400 Eye in the horizontal cab. The dimensions are 28" W x 20" D x 72" H. Wish I had more room to spread out but it fits my demands for the time being.

12. rollin2techno

Aaah nice. I knew it had to be about a 400. Wasnt sure on the width of the cab though. I also run a 400 EYE but in 48" wide closet so I was doing a bit of comparison. What do you use for ventilation?

13. stickyicky24

I exhaust my lights and cab separately. I run a 4" vortex for cooling the light and run S&P mix vent fans for my scrubber. I use passive intake.

14. stickyicky24

Day 27.........

My big fat lady. Showing some wear and tear but truckin along.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Getting some frost....

[​IMG]

I'm getting a little worried about my SSSDH girls. They started yellowing pretty quick over the last week. I gave them a nice veg feed yesterday so hopefully they green back up in a few days. I was suppose to start week 5 with some Hydroplex 2mor.........but I'm wondering if I should hit them with another veg mix since they get watered every 2 days.

[​IMG]

Look at the color difference between them and the DMan.

15. stickyicky24

Man I can barely keep up with all the activity in this thread.

Vert cab day 21............

[​IMG]

Pulled a few out to get a better view.....

[​IMG]

And a few outside the cab.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's still early.....but I might officially be a vert convert. These girls are getting pretty thick for 3 weeks and are the same size from top to bottom. The shape of my cab is less than ideal for vert since its wider than it is long, but I think in a square cab with maybe 2 tiers some serious weight can be pulled. We shall see.

16. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

shit that's only 3 weeks? They look more like week 5 :droooling: Nice buds, lookin forward to more...

17. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

"""""It's still early.....but I might officially be a vert convert. These girls are getting pretty thick for 3 weeks and are the same size from top to bottom. The shape of my cab is less than ideal for vert since its wider than it is long, but I think in a square cab with maybe 2 tiers some serious weight can be pulled. We shall see""""""

Lookin good Sticky, do it do it~!

Im tellin you man, i been tryin to convert GK for a minute to vert bulbs....if the pro medi growers use em, how can you beat the pro's??? ya know..:passsit:

18. stickyicky24

Ya they are moving along pretty quickly. I think its because all the buds are equal girth from top to bottom which makes them look so much further along. They are a week behind my regular cab and seem almost as far.

19. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

guess this is as close as it will get to a horz vert comparison?

i am tuned in.:passsit:

20. stickyicky24

Ya everything is the same other than for some reason 2 of my SSSDH girls in my horizontal cab are yellowing a little early. But should definitely give a good idea of what vert can do. We shall see........