Strain:ICE CREAM! (5*****star rating for the buzz!)

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by TheApprentice, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Fretgod

Fretgod Excommunicated

LOL its obvious you care what i think or you wouldnt be trying to argue with me. Again get over yourself. All i did was question the thc%, you flamed me first. If your penis is so small you cant take a mild amount of criticism over the internet then get off it because arguing on here doesnt make you a bigger man like you seem to think.

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Yet ogres we allow.....

[​IMG]

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

OK,you have said your piece..can we please just drop it now and play nice?

LOL.. again i care not what you think but i am a moderator and my job is to keep the forum TROLL FREE so in that respect yes i have got to care about what you say but personally :idgaf:

Again all i did was post a smoke report on a good strain,YOU said you smelt :bs: without even knowing me,so IMO it was you who cant get over yourself,you obviously didnt like the fact i was doin a report on a nice strain,for what reason i really dont know:bduh: YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO GET OVER YOURSELF IMHO cos i posted what i did for the benefit of my fellow GKers,whats the point in your posts on this thread apart from trying unsuccessfully to antagonise me:ponder:

Look i aint got time for a pissin' contest and i certainly aint worried about the size of my dick:roll:..as long as my mrs is happy then thats good enough for me:icon_wink:.BTW calling a person out in public as a bullshitter is NOT a minor citique,its FLAMING plain and simple.I aint arguing with you,if i was you would know about it now please stop pissing all over my thread cos i really dont want to have to shut it down all cos you cant stop flaming me or this thread.You have said your piece so lets leave it at that and play nice OK?

4. Fretgod

Fretgod Excommunicated

k lets put it behind us. This is a pic of my last grow, damn i wish i had cloned that plant it had some good genes.

[​IMG]

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Thats what im talkin about man!

Thats more like it:icon_thumleft:... nice pic BTW,what strain is that?You should do a smoke report.Iv got a strain called UK Cheese that is clone only and im gonna clone the hell out of it.Peace:ebert:

6. Fretgod

Fretgod Excommunicated

It was some really good bagseed, it got very purple at the end of flowering too. I would do a smoke report but theres none of it left :/ , couldnt help my self :) .

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Some of THEE Bests plants iv grown have been bagseed!

Thats the beauty of the smoke reports,you dont actually HAVE to have the stuff sitting beside you,as long as you have a memory of what it looked like,smelled like and tasted and toked like then you can do a report,its basically just to give other members an idea of what certain strains are like and if its worth their time buying,etc..

BTW some of the best weed iv grown was 'bagseed' and like you mines also went purple,i called it purple thistle and it was NARCOTIC,i too wish to fuck i had cloned it cos the buds were so dank and thick and the overall plant was a pleasure to grow and smoke,if only id known then,lol.The purpleness can sometimes be brought on via varying temps or it can simply be in the genetics.Peace:ebert: