Sup Pimpens!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BillyBob, Feb 11, 2007.

1. BillyBob

BillyBob Banned

LOL Hey guys i just saw this topic and decided to tell yall a little about myself :p

Well Im 18 years old :p Not new to the buzz bud :p
    Been smoking for about ... 3 years now but when i was like 7-8 maybe younger my brother MADE me smoke bud but he tricked me and told me it was strawberry leaves.. bastard lol But o well i was to young to know what the buzz was lol :p BUt i never complained i know that hahaha

Hum... well ima nerd in disguise for sure :p Talking to me and what not you wouldnt think im a Network Administrator for H&R Block :p

2nd job im a foremen for a landscape company been working there for 3 years now.. Dam right you got that ima Business man and Labor Whore :p

I fuking love Computers lol they just will own the world some day and technology will always be advancing to make life easier :p

Ima network kinda guy definitly not f-ing programming lol i hate programming(no offense any grammers in here :p)

I have a girlfriend hot a fuck, was 1 year on New Years :p( everyone say awww) lol

hum.. i drive a F250 SuperDuty PowerStroke V10, with 6" Sus lift, 4" body sitting on 44s :p(bitches were $450 each :() lol

i love offroading, i play Runescape and EVE for eBay means only :p I love bud lol

And i say it sucks for whoever gets "stupid" from smoking bud because I get a 4.0(not bragging just making a point) and bud has never effected my schooling :p

and well ya ima beginner grower and plan to learn a shit load from this site since its best one iv found so far :p Spent HOURS reading almost all posts :p

ONE MORE THING really HUGE I HAVE A MASSIVE SENSE OF HUMOR SO DONT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY PERSONALLY OR LITERALLY :p JUST LOOK AT EVERYTHING I TYPE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR AND NOONE WILL BE OFFENDED WITH CUSE WORDS :p BECAUSE I USE THEM JUST AS NOUNS AND REGULAR ADVERBS :p

2. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

It's a grownup place...

On that note Welcome.

3. BillyBob

BillyBob Banned

HAHH shit I bet ima the most mature 18 year old youll met on a forum :p

I just love smoking the bud and working and chililng out man :p just like you all and ima getting into the grow seen because im tired of buying :p

Thanks for the welcome though :p Ima ecstatic to learn :p and iv have been fucking reading guides but i started my plants before i found this site so give me a break :p heheheh

4. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Ya i hate programming! I was a computer engineer the frist two years of my college life but long debugging sessions as well as other compiling issues i decided to change my major to biology and chemistry. <------Thats goes to show how much programming sucks! Oh and welcome to GK!

5. BillyBob

BillyBob Banned

HAHAH Yes fuck programming lol in those games i play i MACRO HEHE and i can never make dam scripts to get my account to do what i want so i just fucking pay people to do it for me lol haha Says something right there though lol Working smarter not harder :p

Thanks for the welcome also Iv read much from you both :p and almost all others :p

Probably spent about ... 30+ hours reading on this site so far and havnt been here long YET lol

I never sleep i think i have insomnia but o well sleep is a waste of time id rather read and pack my mind with new info :p I love learning and school a alike as long as it has to deal with ...

1) Computers

2) Kind Bud :p

3) Business

4) Big Companies(MS, AMD, Intel, Ford, ect.)

6. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

welcome billybob, also duly noted your resume has been accepted for further review and I'll have my people call your people for further instructions. Lol jk, welcome and enjoy the knowledge these people have. Peace

~Wizzle

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

well don't worry bob after a little while here and getting your grow techs down you shouldn't have too much problem with insomnia!:punk:

8. StinkyBuds

StinkyBuds TooStonedToPost

And 1

And welcome billy

9. BillyBob

BillyBob Banned

haha HEHE ya produce some ownage sleepy bud :p

Thanks for the welcomes :p

Ive been reading the site now today for like the past 4 hours :p

10. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Welcome to GK

Welcome to 'da site', Billy!! :wave:

Admin. for H&R Block, eh??................I could've used you 3 years ago!! j/k

^^^^hey everyone, we got PEOPLE^^^

Grow on brother!!

:animbong: :potleaf: :animbong:

11. BillyBob

BillyBob Banned

AHAH I dont know or do anything for that company Im just the network admin for 3 of there building and deal with there computer problems...nothing massive buy pays very well :p lol if you had a computer problem then could have helped you but anything regarding H&R Block's job then doubt it lol

12. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Welcome to GK BillyBob :wave:

Peace~mermaid

13. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

welcome, billybob! :wave: it's great to have you join us! :D