super organic soil

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by mt.king, Mar 31, 2015.

1. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

I can't give away the secret recipe I made a promise but this is 6 weeks nothing but molasses water from a transplant from a solo cup the same size as the one on the stool I left the stool as a reference for size that's four and a half gallons of soil in a 4.7 gallon container

IMG_20150331_242052_870.jpg

/monthly_2015_03/IMG_20150331_242052_870.jpg.f1cee491b0c0c1b6b2763bf064a20ee0.jpg

2. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Sweet. Mr secret soil man lol

3. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

No GIT, it's not just secret soil!! It's "super organic" secret soil. And if we learned the formula, you know they'd have to kill us.:new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Be Cool, CG

4. mt.king

Nebula

i got some cuts of a seed mother but that is awesome soil they still growing 4+ inches a day good N content must be tha alfalfa meal or seabird crap:roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl:

but they still have half a leaf of new growth you know the lighter green before they harden off

5. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

Was that pic from 1983?:roffl: loving The TV.

6. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

That was my first thought too!!:thumbsup: I used to have one just like it. I owned a TV repair shop years ago and someone brought it in for repair and never showed back up to get it.

Be Cool, CG

7. mt.king

it works like new

realy :thumbsup:

8. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Wtf? Sharing is caring bro :pimp:

:roffl:

9. mt.king

add adhd sux

Realy I would but im not sure how to translate the mix from 2 1/2 scoops of this in this size bucket and 3 scoops of this size flower pot :roffl: 2 2/3 3 CU FT bags of prlite all ni the bale busting mixer and this manny bales of spagnum peat of this size bale :BangHead: this many scoops out of this size scoop of greensand kelp epsom salts chicken fert peletized and composted litter dolomite oyser shel alfafa:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: mushroom compost bat shit 2 kinds :roffl:

i only mix a machine full at a time and it comes to 9 20galon pot or 3CU FT bags

some day ill sit and figure it out

10. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Is that all the amendments? :pimp:

I started powderizing all my egg shells a couple months ago, I have a about 2 pounds ground up...I Have one of 37 ingredients :roffl:

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Thought it was a double secret pinky swear promise not to tell?:redbong:

12. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

Ok , :bduh: , already!

13. mt.king

muahahaaa

:read2::read2::read2::read2::read2::read2::read2: