supercropping

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by mistical, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Steve O

Steve O Full Flowering

MellowDood-> after reading what you wrote about 8 nodes in 8 inches, i looked at mine, and i got a one month old with 8 nodes in 5. not trying to discredit your plant, my point is that i cant get my fingers between the nodes. do yall think that if you pinched the stem as hard as you would with your fingers, but using needle nose pliers(maybe with a rubber band on each side so the metal never touches the plant), would work? it seems like it would tighten the **** out of the nodes, what do you think?

cuz after reading all this **** on supercropping, i am no longer reluctant or weary about hurting my baby:smokin:

2. Steve O

Steve O Full Flowering

BTW that tape is called 'teflon tape':smokin:

3. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

i always use my fingers and try to pinch and twist. pliers might cause too much damage. besides, if the nodes are that close you should look at other nodes higher up that could be more easily pinched with your fingers.

4. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

Quote: from Steve O on 2:40 am on Dec. 12, 2005
    BTW that tape is called 'teflon tape':smokin:

mistical lives in europe steve. where it's prolly called PTFE tape.

PTFE = polytetrafluorethylene = teflon tape. exact same thing. just lables. :wink:

(Edited by wawona at 7:08 am on Dec. 12, 2005)

5. chato420

chato420 Begun Flowering

stop being a pussy and crush it with your fingers. squeeze the hell out of it.

6. nugsmoke

nugsmoke Full Flowering

Quote: from chato420 on 1:55 pm on Dec. 12, 2005
    stop being a pussy and crush it with your fingers. squeeze the hell out of it.

LOL hes right though, dont think about it just reach in there and pinch. you will thank yourself later.

7. Steve O

Steve O Full Flowering

i didnt know he lived in europe:smokin:my bad

you guys dont get it, i got broad fingers lol:):smokin:

8. wawona

9. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

ime brittish not european to be exact
    our own island
    our own currency

sod eating frogs legs and and snails like those french back stabbing fuckers, god us britts hate the french :fu:

the rest of the countries in the european union are ok i suppose,apart from those fucking albanians,the fuckers have flooded our country just to sponge off our benefits system,they even steal milk off your doorstep

I FUKING HATE ALBANIANS

anyway sorry about that it just came out :wink:

right then back to the thread, um [​IMG]?[​IMG] what were we talking about ah yes super cropping,wouldnt mind extreme supercropping some slimy little rat eyed albanians throat

sorry there i go again :rofl:

10. Steve O

Steve O Full Flowering

omfg....hahahaha:laugh::laugh:

sorry if i offended you mist... i had no malicious intent for my words:smokin:

11. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

do you like dags?

12. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

well since you ask of coursing :wink:

13. runzwsczrs

runzwsczrs Begun Flowering

Take the french and deep fry them in hot oil. You know kind of like fries, or as you brits say "chips"

14. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

but of coursing

15. Oxycotin

Oxycotin Full Flowering

Quote: from mistical on 11:18 pm on Dec. 11, 2005
    yo oxy dude  mine were very severly dammaged,some of the split stem looked like it wasn,t going to heal even after a week or so,you could see right through the split.
    anyway i thought what can be done here?

ever hear of PTFE tape? its like a white non adheasived tape that plumbers use

anyway i wrapped this tape around the dammaged area of the stem then supported the weight of the stem with a little bamboo stick,a few days later after removing the tape there was a nice fat knuckle where the split used to be,  give it a try dude worked for me

i only used this on the really badly dammaged ones though,the rest just healed themselves

SAFE

ehh? thas a hell of a good idea i got some tef tape ill use it on the one i superfuckedup on, thanx man;)

16. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

Quote: from mistical on 4:37 pm on Dec. 12, 2005
    ime brittish not european to be exact
    our own island
    our own currency

sod eating frogs legs and and snails like those french back stabbing fuckers,  god us britts hate the french :fu:

the rest of the countries in the european union are ok i suppose,apart from those fucking albanians,the fuckers have flooded our country just to sponge off our benefits system,they even steal milk off your doorstep

I FUKING HATE ALBANIANS

:LOL: :lmao: :roll: OH MY GOD!!!

That wes SOOOOOOOOO fucking funny!!! :laugh1:

I agree TOTALLY about the French.

And Albanians???

17. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Goddamn Albanians!!!! :rofl: You know its fucked up when the ysteal the milk off the porch :LOL:

18. wawona

my bad british bulldog...i mean misti. I couldn't remember exactly where you were, wales, uk, albania? hell, it's all the same to us yanks. you know that!! :biggrin:

fucking albanians!!! milk stealing bastards!! you can't make that **** up!!! :lmao:

19. DuffMan

DuffMan Horticultural Technician

Just to set your minde at ease this plant made it threw all right.

[​IMG]

20. Roma1703

Roma1703 Developed Alternating Nodes

oh my! that is some wound!