SuperSilverHaze

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by luvtogrow, Sep 3, 2011.

1. luvtogrow

luvtogrow Veggy Stage

Nine started from seed day 17, all healthy after thrip attack was thwarted with Monterey spray. Inside under 400wmh for veg and will go with 1 or 2, possibly 3, 600w hps, depending on how many females. Currently in 32oz styro cups, with FFOF soil. Pics to follow. Mr Nice SSH my fav smoke/grow.

2. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Bring on the pics !:popcorn-2::popcorn-2::popcorn-2:

Hope ya get lots o ladies

BBT

3. luvtogrow

luvtogrow Veggy Stage

Sexing on schedule. 5 of the 9 seeds were started and the other 4 added 5 days later, first 5 have sexed, 2 females and 3 males. Will xplant the females tomorrow. Humidity and heat are issues yesterday and for the next couple days in my area. Had to add wet towels for fan to blow on to raise from 11%rh to 22%rh, that's all i can do for them, especially when the a/c kicks in later today. They look like runts now, but promise, they will become monsters!! Will choose one male to seed all the females, just a few seeds per. Check out pic in my gallery.

4. luvtogrow

luvtogrow Veggy Stage

Very disappointed! 2 females, the rest were all hermies. Showing male and female preflowers while in veg cycle. Last SSH grow had one like that and thought it would never happen again. Maybe Mr nice genetics are getting old and stale? Those seeds aren't cheap either!!

5. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

You have nice plants, and it terrible that alot turned in to males.

I want to give you a bit of advice on your pics.

Insteaf of me having to click on your "gallery" to view your pics...

You should make a a "Photobucket" account,

upload pics to that, and then use the "Image Code" to post on your thread.

This way your pics will look huge directly on the screen, and will look awesome.

just my 2 cents, Gl :bong-2:

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Better yet......simply take the url of the photo in your GK member photos and use the little mountain icon in the post control panel to embed the pic into your posts.

Why the need to host pics offsite bncd? We got it all secured right here.

7. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Wow RR, true that!

Learn something new everyday. Kool. :thumbs-up:

Ima have to try this.

8. luvtogrow

luvtogrow Veggy Stage

Went to 12/12 yesterday. 3 plants one is hermie that only put out one male preflower all the rest female preflowers so kept it to see what develops. Using Sylvania grolux 600w hps, new bulb for me and it appears to be doing a teriffic job as all plants basking in the light. They were fed fish emulsion in veg and transitioned with pureblend. Will use "grow" + "flower", and a bit of liquid karma, water with blackstrap. Next week will add one more 600w, as they are starting to bush. All three were topped. Will add pic soon.

9. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

yep pics would be nice

took me a while to figure it out but i did...after you put the pic into your gallery and before you copy the irl, double click on pic to make it bigger and that way it can be seen better....thats what i did...and it worked a lot better..

after you put pic into your thread...preview it to make sure it looks like you want it...

i love haze...been smokin if regular for last 3-4 months...

good luck..

ncm