SW MO grower

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sectguitar, Jun 12, 2007.

1. sectguitar

sectguitar Guest

hey guys i know iv been posting for a few weeks, but just got around to posting on this thread. thought i would make a formal hello. so.....Hello. i am a recording engineer, play in a death metal band all over the states called SECT, AND I GROW. music, metal, and growing! my favorite things. iv had 6 years of growing experience, mostly indoors. i look forward to sharing my knowledge and learning tons more! thanks for all the help so far GK!

thanks

2. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Welcome

I thought metal WAS music....:ponder:.............

My sons are into death metal...and we've attended a few Ozzfests together.

anyway, welcome to GK sectguitar!! :wave:

3. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

WELCOME! Ever heard of The Demonstration or Kill Whitney Dead?

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

NIce to have ya with us Sect. :wave:

5. sectguitar

sectguitar Guest

thanks guys, and btw metal is more of a lifestyle than just music. got to live the life bros. yeah we have played with the demonstration in NC before @ the brewery. dont think iv heard of the other guys.

keep growin

6. bus

bus New Sprout

\m/ I love metal. Any place I can hear your stuff online?

7. sectguitar

sectguitar Guest

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Welcome to the good times...

Welcome...i'll check out your myspace.... iv got an account there under the same name (it goes like..www........apprentice_GK) its TheApprentice or just apprentice im just messing around with it making a few buddies and seeing what its got to offer,there is also a site called www.mypotspace.com for those interested.

Fellow moderator on GK>Snickelfritz has touched it up nicely for me,the growkind one(GK has its own myspace account) kicks ass but snicks got a great pato banton tune on his profle.Anyway welcome to GK,anything i can do just holla.Peace :potleaf:

9. bus

bus New Sprout

Not bad I like it. I'd put a friends request in for both you but it would extremely easy to track me down. Given what's on my page...

10. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Welcome, I looke forward to giving any help you may need and learning from each other!!! welcome !!!:punk:

11. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Like Mr. GreenJeans ... any help...

Welcome