Sweaty Balls?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by AverageJoe, Jan 28, 2010.

1. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

2. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

So fresh, so dry. Thanks for stopping by...:roffl: That's great...Thanks for the link Joe

3. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

HAHA, that just made my day! Thanks! :smoke2::roffl:

4. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

I think my girl is gonna buy me some fresh balls.:drooling:

She'll probably steal it and be wearing it as a face cream. :rofl6:

5. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

LMAO @ Face cream! :roll:

You can always tell her that her skin feels as smooth as your balls Rky. :thumbs-up:

6. AverageJoe

:headbang9:

:headbang9:

7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I think I know what my woman is having for dessert tonight. :droooling:

8. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Best Thread Ever

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4156/saturday-night-live-nprs-delicious-dish-schweddy-balls

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Where has Fresh Balls been all my life!! :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: But seriously I need some of that stuff. My boys are stewing in their own juices right now! :roffl: And nobody sings about balls like the late great Isaac Hayes! R.I.P.

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

So if you use FreshBalls and your lady goes down on you after toking a joint does she get a nasty case of cotton mouth?

11. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Shave my boys! HELL NO!! I don't touch a razor or any blade to any of my hair, Body or head. Au Natural. A man should be hairy, like a wild animal. :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

Only if you put the Fresh Balls on your ding dong. Or she likes to suck on your balls! :thumbs-up:

13. AverageJoe

I typically trim up the junk every month or so. I hate being all bushy.

I do it myself, but you can always have a friend help.

[​IMG]

GO FOR IT!! :roffl:

14. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:5blindfold: :bduh: :dontknow: :eusa_doh: :disgust: :eek: :5eek: :eyes: :eusa_hand: :yikes: :5zombie: :wtf?: :( :wwf:

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Please tell me that ain't you Joe.

16. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Hey Joe . . . help me out here . . . what I'm looking for is like some sign that thats a womans hand holding the razor . . . possibly a frilly girlish shirt sleeve . . . I'm wanting to see like maybe a ring . . . a tan line from a ring . . . maybe some fingernail polish . . . something man! :idea:

In your favor the hand does look soft, not abrasive looking and appears well lotioned . . . :ponder:

17. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I thought I seen it all.:roffl:

But let me get this right......your going to put some wet cream on your nads when they are all ready sweaty, and that is suppose to make them dry? :roffl:

They oughta make different flavors for your women....or man :roffl: :dog-nana: :roffl:

18. AverageJoe

:rofl6: That is certainly NOT me!! :rofl6:

I spent a sec or two myself trying to figure if that was another dudes hand. :eek:

If you type "shave balls" in Google images, it's just about the only pic that doesn't have a screen full of cock. :dickhead:

That's not even how I do it. :rolleyes:

19. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

That looks like a military picture, see the CAMO leg to the left, maybe he already had a one bald head??? needed another?

And Rasaganjah?.........that is some ill nasty stuff bro, you furry, mow the lawn man, it makes the tree look bigger!!!!!!!!:roffl:

20. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Joe...you said you'd never show that picture to anyone. :angry:

Thanks Rky...I use lotion daily. :thumbs-up: