Sweetseeds Autoflower Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by rasganjah, Jan 14, 2012.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I received a couple of autoflowering seeds from The Attitude as freebies last year and I have decided to grow them out. Since this is my first time with autos I thought I would document it here and share it with all the GKers.

Strains will be: From Sweetseeds

1 Fast Bud-Autoflowering

1 Speed Devil #2

Pics will up as soon as they are above the soil.

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

now thats one I have never done a auto this one should be interesting. I am wondering about the crazy yield and fast flowering time. Also if its a great buzz or what.

t6

3. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

:popcorn-2:

4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Always want to try auto flower seeds :popcorn-2:-Bud

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I got 1 lowryder seed left over from my very first purchase

Wanna BATTLE? Low low style?

6. Warped1

Warped1 Germinating

I always wanted to try some autos outdoors, I'll tag along.

7. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

This will be interesting. Curious to see what your yield will be.

BBT:popcorn-2:

8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I've done a few autos. I messed up the nute schedule on a couple but still came out alright. Not a great yeild but decent. And like other weed, some strong and nice buzz, others no. Good luck Ras. I did a speed devil but now can't remember what catagory it fell in. Always grew them because they were free. Except the Shortrider from Nirvana. My wife ordered it not realizing it was an auto. Potent, potent, tasty!

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

It should be interesting to see what they do. Mostly I just need some herb, as fast as I can grow it, so when I remembered that I had these 2 autoflower seeds, I thought it might be a good time to try them out and see if they can beat my Lunas to harvest. I'm not expecting huge yields nut I will certainly try to do them justice and I intend on trying to push them to their full potential. I'll probably flower them out in the veg room on an 18/6 schedule. Soil will be Roots Organics 707 and nutes will be General Organics.

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Ras vs CC throw down?:popcorn-2: I'm watchin. Wonder if either you guys will pull 6 zips per?:wink:

11. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I would be happy to get a couple ounces per plant. I'll throwdown with CC, but I expect he'll come out on top. :passsit:

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I'm tossing in one more strain, although it's not an autoflower, it is from Sweetseeds as well. I received it along with the 2 autoflowers as a freebie. It sounds interesting, maybe it will turn out to be a keeper.

Strain: Green Poison (feminized)

13. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Definately watching this one. Never even thought about an auto flower. Have no clue lol.

:popcorn-2::popcorn-2::popcorn-2::jj:

14. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Grown the Green Poison, and was not impressed with it. It was a nice enough growing plant, with an indica structure, and a decent main cola. But the end product was below average, lacking both potency and flavor. Don't think I've ever grown a plant that had such a neutral taste to it. I say grow it out, you might get a better pheno than I did.

15. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thank for the info link. I'm honestly not expecting to get a winner from a single seed, but ya never know. I decided to grow them because they were freebies and are all fast flowering, and I am out of smoke. It's just a "for fun" grow. I'm hoping that the keeper will be in the Shark Shock seeds I am currently growing out.

16. CCrete

I highly doubt it man, your waaay better than i ever am, i just know how to almost not screw things up and i throw money at problems and ideas like a moron....you actually use your head:pimp:

But i got my last Lowryder #2 in a paper towel as of 20 mins ago

17. CCrete

Are you fucking kidding me???

Who in the hell gets 6 per in an auto????? No effn way

I did 3 of these things 2 years ago and got like 15grams per......call me a dipshit i guess

18. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

It was a reference to a claim made by a member in another thread.

19. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

I remember that claim lol such a bullshit claim

20. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I looked at those auto buds and thought " if that is 5.5 zips a plant,

you must need a jack hammer to break those buds up "

Guess anything is possible but that is the lone claim I have seen

for getting that much from an auto flower.

Still watching the throw down with interest for the yields.

BBT