synthetic urine

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Grown in Tx., Jan 29, 2014.

1. ComeToMyLife

ComeToMyLife New Member

Guys any updates on using synthetic urine on test? I have no choice but to use it. I'm now very nervous and hoping I'll get a good result. I've tried it once before and I passed but I found this topic and it now scare me. We'll since I can't stop smoking then I think I'll get punish. I really need this job cause it's the one I like.

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I never used it, good luck with it if you decide to go thay way, I always drank the purple pee cleaner from GNC thats behind the counter you have to ask for. $50. Everyone I know that has used it, myself included it has worked. But if you use a drink cleaner, drink alot of water or liquids and piss as many times as you can before you take test.

3. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

When the company you apply to gives you the paper to go to the clinic, look and see if says RAPID TEST or LAB, rapid just goes by what the cup says and synthetic is fine for that but, the lab is where they clinically test it and synthetic or opposite sex urine will not pass

4. ComeToMyLife

ComeToMyLife New Member

Thanks for the help Grown in Tx. It's just a Rapid Test so I passed. Yeah, synthetic urine helps me passed it. I found a urine review that gives me ideas on how to pass the test and I am grateful that I learned about it.

5. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Some good reading on that link.