T6 Almost Got His Ass Kicked

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by MrAstro, Sep 11, 2011.

1. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

By a horse, or more :rofl:

Sorry for sharing, but I remember not too long ago that you were stomped by The Beasts :rofl6:

Everybody laugh at Teamster for being a dumber fuck than me :rofl6:

Sorry again, but I'm FD'd and sittin' here laughing, knowing you have fense to fix (hence your not being on) :rofl:

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Tough ole cowboy. Hope he's ok.

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I'm f'd and hopin' he doesn't mind me sayin'.

Apparently the old fuck had a shitty night.

When both parents are gone, I'm moving to ID and wrestling draft horses :thumbs-up:

4. ResinRubber

Funny thing is he goes maybe a buck fifty and wrangles 6 horse teams of 2500 pound drafts.

YES! Percy Harvin opening kick off return for a touch down! Chargers SUCK!

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

#1: I have to check... I think I have PH in my auto draft.

#2: I first thought he was bigger. Bud & I laughed :lmao: He's smaller than me :rofl:

He's tough.

6. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

This is what Every Stallion Owner Prays will never happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have 5 areas that are large that house horses. One in the center back of the property which has mostly saddle horses. One on the right which houses our blue stallion with his mares which there are 6 of them with a wall in between them and the stallion.

Then up front by the house there are the cream version Stallion with the same setup and he has six mares of his own.

When it was about daylight I woke up and saw the blue stallion had jumped his fence and tore out the fence on the center horse center and had beaten the livin shit out of two of my saddle horse paint geldings. Luckily he did not kill them as they are no match for this giant.

then he tore out the front fence and entered into the front area with the creams and was head to head fighting my cream stallion and had his front legs stuck in the fence fighting like a lion.

Now at this point the creme stud is defending his mares. this is not for the weak of heart!!!! This is the most blood curdling fight you have ever seen watching two draft stallions get into it and if you have a weak heart dont try wadeing in to break them up either!!!! These guys were on their hind legs kicking at each other and the cream jumped up into the air and smashed a 16 foot correl panel like it was a beer can flat as a pancake!!!!

This is a hair raising experience and highly not recommended. This one is a fight to death if they are not separated.

Here is the Blue Percheron Stallion his name is Tomcat. He is a young Stallion Which I have continually worked with to gentle. He has injured me before when trimming his feet where he flipped me completely over on my back and ran across my chest and booted me in the back of the head. Man is he heavy I wasnt the same for about four months.

[​IMG]

This is Starzy our Cream Stallion. He is a very jealous stallion and guards his mares like you would not believe. About four years ago he booted me in the mouth and knocked all my front teeth loose. I was fortunate he did not knock them out my mouth was numb for a week after that one.

[​IMG]

Star basically got the better end of the Blue as he is a older Stallion with a lot more experience. I fortunately was not injured getting between the two of them to split them up as they are almost unstopable!!!! the only thing on their minds is killing each other.

Whew that was a fun one.

t6

7. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Teamster6 I feel you brother. I got kicked square in the chest by a 17 hands high Palomino. Man did that every knock the wind out of me!

Beautiful horses you got there. :thumbs-up:

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Where ya been? Mending fences? :lmao:

Glad you're ok :thumbs-up:

9. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

beautiful horses T6... glad you and the the horses are ok... how are the two doing that the blue beat up? hope they are recovering ok

10. ResinRubber

What the hell did you use to separate them? Seen that type of fight with saddle horses...can't even imagine Percheron's. The earth has to shake when those boys go at it.

Glad you're ok, this time.

11. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Thanks Mr. gj

Mrastro yeah still mending fences

Bigbud he bit a chunk out of one on his side and the other has rib dammage from being kicked he is moving around slowly but I think they both will be ok long way from their hearts.

Res.......The only thing you can do is get between them with a whip and try to back one of them up which is dangerous as you risk being stomped. You dont dare grab em as their minds are in a fight mode and thats all they think about. On this Blue after I was able to back him up I chased him to a far corner of the field, calmed him down and was able to halter him.

t6

12. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Ya think?!

T's a tough little bastard :thumbs-up:

Tell 'em how you actually did get kicked! Didn't you say you 'thought' your collarbone was broken?!!! :lmao:

I remember showing a few ppl the pics you emailed me of The Creams and they all thought they were cool.

When I come out there, I'm riding one :thumbs-up:

13. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Oh Shit Rastro thats a long story.
    The collarbone thing was when the blue flipped me. I had his front leg between my legs trimming and he lunged forward completely flipped me and ran over the top of me.

Three years ago at feeding time I had a young black percheron gelding we call jack get out around the gate and I ran up behind him, he spooked kicked backwards with both feet and snagged me in the leg below the knee cap and broke my leg in two. Hurts like hell but I was feeding. When you are booted usually after a few breaths the pain subsides but this time it did not. I turned around while feeding and fell and could not get up. I surmised it was broke. Cold out below Zero in winter. Nobody home no neighbors around. I figured hell I am going to die from shock and freeze to death before anybody comes around. figured bullshit I aint dieing yet, I crawled on my stomach out of the pasture in thrue the garage and into the kitchen. Then took one of my shoes off and knocked the phone of the hook to call the wife. Told her better come home I am on the floor and my god damn legs broken.

t6

14. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Listen fucker.

My mind's younger and theoretically sharper; like a steel trap. Stuff doesn't get lost, just hard to find on short notice :rofl:

15. Bigbud214

T you are a tough as hell bastard... most people would have just lied there and died. Me being a fat bastard would have had to roll myself into the house lol

16. ResinRubber

When I was a kid and the fights started we'd smack one over the head with a thick branch until they stopped but those guys were half the size. If the only solution is to get in the middle of two big drafts with a whip and I had to do it? There'd be one less horse in the world.

[​IMG]

17. Bigbud214

What you sayin Res? you got monster sized balls??? :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

18. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I don't think Res has had balls in a long time......:smoke2:

Cool life you got T6. You are one brave and hard mother fucker, but I am glad you didn't get hurt!

:passsit:

19. ResinRubber

The reference was to my NOT inserting myself between 5000lbs of horse flesh and to T6's obvious brass. My testosterone laden parts withered and crawled up into my belly many moons ago.

20. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Im with RR, one less horse in the world. last time I got in the way I got nailed right in the side of the face.

To this day I dont remember how it happened, just remember waking up once behind the barn and a couple times on the way to the hospital.