Take a look...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Black Dragon, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Black Dragon

Black Dragon Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Okay people.

I've heard all about "Marijuana alternitives" and how much they suck. But latly, there is this product that people are getting satisfied with.
    I wanna know, I feel like buying this for when a marijuana-drought occurs (Happens ALOT) and if ANYONE HAS TRIED THIS SPECIFIC BRAND.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It's been on the cover of High Times for 10 yrs.
    They look like cannabis buds too.
    Anyone tried it?

2. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

IMHO, I wouldn't spend a dollar on that stuff..My friend bought some of that Imitation cannabis,and said it was crappy,..If i remember correctly, he said it tasted like hash, and barely caught a buzz ...Its a scam bro.Its been on the cover that long?..Well,then it looks like the "curious" consumers out there have made that company quite alot of money.One born every minute.

3. PoSt HiPnOtIc

PoSt HiPnOtIc A Fat Sticky Bud

that brand along with a couple others is in ever issue of my high times.....ive debated myself wetherr to buy that stuff.......but heard nothig but bad things about it.....sounds good to buy cause the give u free samples of other **** papaers pies etc but i odnt think its werth it

4. Black Dragon

I think I'll buy it.

The website I'm looking at has a disclaimer saying..

"If you are not satisfied with this product, we will let you take any other product from our store."

So I'll trade it back and get a discoball or some other bong or papers.

5. whitelightnin1

whitelightnin1 Developed Alternating Nodes

iheard that alternative products like that have the same ingredients/effects as cough syrup. i wouldnt do it.

6. PoSt HiPnOtIc

actually the only print i read that had anything to do with ingredients was a little print read:

Bud High

Quality Buds for you BRAIN promote nbetter function

w/(here it is)5htp/ginko7

i dunno what 5htp is but i know what ginko is i think ginko helps for memory

\\\

neways if u gonna but it get it fom high times connectoins cause they claim thery prices are the cheapest and competetors buy from them so they print others prices and theirs seems fair to me........tell me how they smoke

7. PoSt HiPnOtIc

high times gets it from internationaloddities.com just incase u were wundering

8. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

BD aint listening, he's going for it..If you were over my way BD, I'd give you a phat sack,...Especially since your going through with it,and wasting your money and all...My weed IS The real thing.Its your choice..Do what you wish, but dont come back later and say WHAT A RIPOFF! I told ya so!! Your old enough to make your own decisions..By the way..where are the nugs your growing?

9. Green Eyes

Green Eyes Begun Flowering

Tell me how it goes BD.

10. THCdude

THCdude Cured Fat Sticky Bud

As P.T. Barnum said...............

11. kidmessiah

kidmessiah Developed Alternating Nodes

Don't go wasting your money on that cheap poser bud. My friend actually bought that exact brand of "hydro or cronic", whatever you want to call it. When I took the first hit it didn't taste like bud. After an hour of smoking that **** we still didn't even catch a buzz. If your looking for a way to get some **** you might actually feel thats legal, get some "divine sage" (salvia divorinuim) that will blow your world!

if you do get the salvia, take big enormous bong rips, i'm pretty sure you'll feel it, or feel something. I did...

12. CanadianGoldSmoke

CanadianGoldSmoke Veggy Stage

hey BD you better read the fine print on that refund. they might have a scam policy like a 10, 20, or 30 day exchange were they receive the product back, throw it aside a couple days and say "oh we didn't get your return within the 30 day time frame--sorry sucker.

This **** is a flat out scam run by con-artists. They DONT want to give you a refund --- just cheap materials

If your growing your own - why do you want to buy this crap?

13. Black Dragon

I decided not to do it yesterday.

While surfing I took my bad of nuggs and said to muself "I got the real thing right here. I don't need no 'alternitive' ****!"

SO thats the end of that.

I hope the company goes bankrupt and they die.

14. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

Good move bro...a smart one for sure..I wasn't trying to blast you, i just dont like seeing people get ripped off..and as far as i can tell, your a good guy [​IMG] Take care BD. CG [​IMG]