Tangerine Dream...

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by TheApprentice, Sep 19, 2012.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Been smoking this for few weeks now,very nice strain that confirms to me how much i prefer sativa dom strains.This shits so nice,easily smoked during daytime when i dont usually do much weed.Anyone else tried it,im keen to know if anyone grows it. Its from Barneys and is nevilles haze#5 x g13.Peace:jj:

2. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I've heard of it, but that's about it. Sativa dominants are where it's at! I can work a full day blazed if I want to...

Indicas make me sit on the couch for a while.

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Yeah totally agree,i cant smoke Indica then go about my business but with a sativa im out and about in happy mood doing my business and enjoying the stone. Tangerine Dream is a definete for sativa lovers.I thought it was called tangerine cos of the orange hairs but it without doubt has a zesty type smell and a weird taste i thought tasted like talcum powder or perfume but after a few weeks i can appreciate the taste is just another nice trait associated with the tangerine.Lovely sativa starin,highly reccomend:thumbsup:

4. Discorilla

I would try to run it, but I've got 3 Sativa strains already. Sour Diesel, ReCon, and Magic Kush!

We shall see how the Kush and ReCon turn out... because I know I'm keeping Sour Diesel!

If I can't get a clone of the Kush, I'll definitely run another Sat dominant strain.

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Nice strains. Sativas defo rule. I dont get shit done when im smking indica doms:jj:

6. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

That's WHY I prefer Indicas.. :roffl:

7. Discorilla

I love indies too, but they are more of a weekend smoke!

8. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

I prefer a Sat-dom hybrid to either pure... except when I need to sleep or solve a migraine, I go for Indica

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Yeah dont get me wrong,i love a nice Indica and a LOT of my fav strains are Indica but just summit about sativas totally puts me at ease and nothing can spoil my day.I walk round with smile on my face n get shit done but if its a heavy Indica sometimes i dont get half the shit done i wanted too and end up just playing COD. I prefer the cerebral stone ... if im just zoning out doing fuck all then im down with Indica. SW is right,a perfect hybrid is thee answer:thumbsup: Best sativa strain i ever grew and smoked was the Transkei from south africa:eusa_drool:

10. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

I think Indica is for me, cause relaxation, or the "Cement Face" is the way.

Cause the Sative makes my mind bounce all over the place, thinking from one thing to another. Major head rush. Very unpleasant when around crowd of people, or just talking to someone face to face. I guess it good for being productive though.. :smokin: