The Best Strain In The World!!

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by outdoor love, Jun 26, 2006.

1. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Well what do you consider kinda cheap? If $70 and under get the Chimera mental floss its already a cross with a dhorts strain so should work out ok. $50 under sensi seeds california indica. For anything cheaper than that i guess i would go with chrystal, papaya or K2 from nirvana, also i've heard the shiva is good from them as well.

2. rtyree

rtyree Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I've got some NL X Shiva about to flower in a week I also have b52 I'll let you know

3. skunky

Cool hell ya! Its always good to see and hear how some of these cheaper nirvana strains do, man a lot of the stuff i've heard good things about except their durban poison.

4. rtyree

The durban is a freebie I actually have 1 fem of that WTF it was free I'm gonna keep a mom of the nl

5. OutlawGardner

OutlawGardner Knees in the breeze

SensitronSensitron from Almighty Seeds is the most potent weed I've encountered in over 25 years of smoking. Half Jack Herer, half Sensi Star.But then I LIKE the couch!Here's some we did.

21 sent-Sensitron.JPG

78-48 days flower-Massive Sensitron clone bud.JPG

/monthly_2006_06/57a6c9000b48a_21sent-Sensitron.JPG.b6e429894dd8d6a2947d6bd416332de6.JPG

/monthly_2006_06/57a6c90010a58_78-48daysflower-MassiveSensitronclonebud.JPG.9efaf186c8eb5c69a49bf54b66f1a1b2.JPG

6. outdoor love

outdoor love Begun Flowering

thanks for all the posts, i have decided that im gonna go with the chocalate chunk. from thseeds, as it is a pure indica, and is not fem, so i should get some males to go with my bb bitches. i know that im as far from a breeder as one could get, but it will be somethin differant to do, and im lookin forward to it. and i still cant find original cough or just cough, so are you talkin bout strawberry cough or what rtyree? where that shit at?

7. skunky

Man i was goign to suggest the chocolate chunk but that Twilight seemed like a better mix for the BB and it was 100% indica non-fem as well. For the SC i know Dutch passion has it both standard and fem, the standards go for about $60. You should if you could have a BB(F) x with the CC(m), and also if BB(m) x CC(f) then i guess you could see the difference in the gentics by breeding by sexs of each plant, who knows one might be better than the other!

8. donny

donny Latae Sententiae Excommunication

original cough as well as the kushman clone of strawberry cough are clone only elite cuts. no seeds are available. there is also a "vegas" cut of orig. cough but I have not tried it.the one I have is the colorado cut from Ft.Collins. for pics, look at my "cough crop" post in the budshots. the og cough, in my opinion, will put the kushman strawberry cough to bed. they are not similar by any means. Here is a pic of og cough at 55 days in slabs

15.jpg

/monthly_2006_06/15.jpg.c0dd4074fa33b7270ce3eb76c4d83f96.jpg

9. outdoor love

fucking A-- that looks pretty taisty there donno! i guess u know a bit more than i, when it comes to this strain shit. so what do you have to do to get og cough? take clones from kushmans strawberry? im not sure i understand, can anyone explain it to me? i think i might accualy learn somethin here!! thanks

10. skunky

he saying the only way to get it is from someone who already grows it! Kinda like sourdiesel the orig is bad ass and only clone and last time i heard people were asking ridiculous amounts for that shit, I heard someone say they tried getting some and the guy wanted about a grand a clone or some shit don't know how true that is but yeah get to looking! theres bound to be some somewhere near you if you snoop enough.

11. outdoor love

cool, i priesh all the posts but im gonna go with bb and cc. and cough is good im sure, but i dont give a fuck what it is, thats way too much money! so thanks for the suggestions, ill let yall know hen my beans get here, and how they do.

12. skunky

Hell ya man sounds interesting does the chocolate chunk actually have a chocolate taste or smell. I've never really looked into it that much. But anyway you are going to have to keep us posted on this grow shit you just spent $200 of beans! But yea keep us posted on this shit cause your probably going to need some help on something. Also just remember be very tender with the BB its sensitive to nutes so go light on it, also don't be discouraged if you have wierd leaf mutations its supposed to be pretty common to have odd looking leaves on blue strains.

13. jwmoregon

jwmoregon Full Flowering

which ever one I happen to be growing..!

14. GberT

GberT Developed Alternating Nodes

cant beat california orange, tastes great and one bongs all you need.

15. skunky

cali o is ok but nothing compard to the orig BB! I've been smoking on some Skunk#1xBig BudxCali O i like to call it skunkkist also though one of the phenos on the cash hit gives you a cotton candy kind of taste and its not just me others have noticed it too, cali o does have a good tast but there is better smoke out there.

16. rtyree

Now thats the truth

17. dkcloud42o

dkcloud42o New Sprout

if your just looking to see how high you can get.. try some warlock... send bank boasts much higher levels than blueberry... though myself i wouldn't mind a little blue in my grow room too.. cheers

18. Canada_Dry

Canada_Dry Developed Alternating Nodes

I just started germing blueberry and purple power from nirvana. Anyone had good results with nirvana bb?

19. chongsbuddy

chongsbuddy Established Healthy Roots

go to highgrade seeds.I have heard many many good things about them,and I just ordered some great seeds off them.High thc levels and unbelievable yields

20. Canada_Dry

Canada_Dry Developed Alternating Nodes

yeah but they were pretty cheap. I'll let ya know