The First No-Weed-Taste Cannabaked Cookies Ever

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by friendlyfarmer, May 7, 2014.

1. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

A friend sent me a box of canna-cookies, and they are amazing. Not hard as a ship's biscuit, not tinged with that burnt bitter green taste. It could totally pass as a NON canna cookie no problem. Mellow long lasting creeper buzz.

And the amazing thing is these things actually EAT THEMSELVES! Yes! I just now began eating one, and before I blinked it was gone and I honestly don't remember eating it. So I guess I need another.

They just slide down so easy you don't notice. It tastes like apple strudel with cream. The cookie is also chock full of nuts and seeds and oats and stuff you can really chew on. Not a true meal for a neanderthal like me, but at least as much meat as a high quality energy bar like a cliff bar or power bar.

No overly heavy spicing, no weird shiny preservatives. A damn near perfect product if you ask me.

:bravo:

2. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Sounds yummy.... Send some this way.

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

4. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

They do sound yummy! :coool:

5. friendlyfarmer

These things are perfect for breakfast. Way healthier than a bowl of grape nuts, with the added bonus of a buzz. With some coffee or tea....damn man. Seriously good eats. I will be sad when they are go....oops. Bag's empty. :eusa_eh:

Well, if you leave them alone too long they eat themselves. :LOL:

6. friendlyfarmer

Oh it was the ice cream that got them! I left a bowl of Briar's French Vanilla sitting too close to the cookies, and they disappeared.

M A G I C

:bananas:

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:roffl: that tends to happen.

8. friendlyfarmer