The great outdoors..15 girls

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by CCrete, Apr 26, 2013.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Heres my new outdoor spot, its a 14x10 area that shrinks down into an extended lane thats 16x8........giving an overall space of around 300 sq ft.

I moved here cuz of the water source nearby and dug a nice lil trench from the spring over to a holding pit, pits about the size of a bathtub right now. Ill be going out to extend the trench and take another trench from the pitto the end of the grow space, the idea is to be able to self water the area with an overflowing trenchbox. So far so good, from the time I dug open the trench blocker, I got around 5 gallons an hour of flow into the pit, could be more tho

15 should be a good number but maybe have room for a few more....heres the trench so far, just need to extend it a bit.....plants are going in in 3 weeks or so

[​IMG]

2. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

:coool:Damn that's a nice spot. Fence is a little unnerving cause someone had to string it but dude that looks secluded. It doesn't even look like you'll have to do any trimming on the trees from what the pic shows. If I had the time I think I'd go guerrilla as well, but with 50hr weeks in only April ill be lucky to get my backyard grow done. Gotta keep an eye on this one for sure. !!:popcorn-2::thumbs-up:

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

When you throwing them out?

4. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

:popcorn-2:

5. CCrete

its on private land, nobody for bout a half mile in all directions, 48 acre farm...should be going out in a few weeks, still in the cloner....but the mommys are like 3ft tall and need a new final resting place, so this will be their last hoorah!

I put the fence up bout a year ago, so it would get all nasty n rusty, just a roll of wire concrete mesh, rebar for posts, tie wire and boom a 5ft tall fence, any animal proof!

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I wish you luck bro. Looks like a nice spot as long as it's out of the way enough not to be accidentally stumbled upon.

Round here it's really hard to go guerrilla stylee. Anything that you can walk to is too risky. That means you gotta go deep into the bush and that means long periods without checking on things or camping out all season. Plus we got the Cartel Growers running around in the mountains doing their thing. They are always busting the outdoor guerrilla grows around here. Mostly bigger ops that are cartel funded but they always find some smaller ones in the process. I wish I just lived in the country with a little land so I could grow a proper outdoor crop. I want some trees!

7. CCrete

A lil better pic of the entire area!

This was taken around 2pm, u can see how much light gets into this lil hole in the woods, should be nice this year to get a good grow going

[​IMG]

8. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

That's sweet but you better give bje his camera back! :rofl:

9. CCrete

No, i was on my knee, was on purpose

i shall keep em upright from now on:BangHead:

10. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahaha, dude, I wa looking at this like WTF is he using a phone to? Lion was commenting on it in another thread and I guess the growkind powers that be are looking into what the issue is. I'm thinking its the pixel size, but I can't do anything about it. Looks great ccrete. A lot safer than my backyard grow!

11. Midnight Garden

Just busting balls man, it's all good. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

12. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Ah hell, I ain't mad. That was funny as shit. I'm working on my Pic problem though, so hopefully I won't have any more issues. Now, back to you ccrete, like midnight said.

13. CCrete

I have 15 girls waiting in the VEG room to be planted....

BUUUUUUUUUUUT....

I put out 2 of my moms of White Rhino like 4 weeks ago and some motherfuckin animal is shredding/eating the plants, so afte the one got fucked up last week, i went today to look and i found the lil fucker at the base, he completely destroyed and murdered my girls, Now i gotta run some tight laced wire around the inside of my existing fence to keep out the smaller fucks that seem to be hungry for weed!!!!!

FUCKIN FUCK!!!!!!! Grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:roffl:

15. littlegrande

littlegrande Established Healthy Roots

I feel your pain:BangHead:

16. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Rats have been eating my veggie seedlings outside this year like crazy. Little fuckers! I feel your pain. Critters can be a real bitch!

17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Rats?!! Where the hell you livin'???

I'd get cats :thumbsup:

18. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

We have a Cat, she gets a few gophers, mice and rats on occasion. We live in the country. Our house backs up to acres of empty fields. The coyotes get some of the cats as do the Bobcats. My cat is Savvy to outdoor survival. We have Rats, Ground Squirrels, Rabbits and Gophers to deal with outdoors. My entire garden is in raised planters with cages around the vulnerable plants. :passsit:

19. Midnight Garden

20. CCrete

Thats a good idea and all but, Im in the wilderness man, theres fuckin animals everywhere!!!!! I can only go to my spot like 1 time a week.....at that rate, they'd kick my ass

I have a much tigher woven wire fence roll that Im guna put up, its 4ft tall so unless they're guna climb up and over, it SHOULD do the trick. Buuuuuuut then again, ya never know.

Im leavin right now for the shop to get some soil, hopefully get em in the ground this eve, post pics later on