The great outdoors..15 girls

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by CCrete, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

I had a problem with rats in my veggie garden one year and in my coop as well. I found their pathways and placed rat traps where they would trip if a rat went through its trail. Solved my problem but I had to move them around cause the little bastards caught on. I also did some late night stake outs with the .410. In the wild it will be harder to find their entrance and exit points so I'd say stakeout.

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

im just goin with a super tight woven chicken wire around each plant, bout a 2ft circle with plant in middle. Im just super busy right now and cant get to it.

3. CCrete

4. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Looks nice man. You put a lot of work in on that:goodjob:

If you still have a rat issue after putting those up you could probably wire the top shut. I'm doubting it will be a problem though.

5. CCrete

No issues so far..

I put out one with a more open cage around it and it was eaten and gone in 24 hours, so that means the fucker is still there......but the other ones that have the tighter chicken wire around them are good to go, they've exploded with atleast 3inch of growth in 4 days.

Time will tell tho...

Due to a greedy friend, I only had 10 to put out instead of my 15 I wanted to do, oh well

6. CCrete

goin strong still...looks like about 4 weeks into flower, maybe 3...frosty as expected but the bulk just isn't there in the northeast...but hey....free weed!!!! looks like maybe around 6-8OZ from 10 plants....WEAKSAUCE!!!!!! but....FREE WEED!

ima try a different spot next year, been the same for a few years and slowly getting more bulk but still need a fulltime sun spot instead of a half shade half sun spot, the upper trees aint helping me out at all

7. CCrete

A lil of both I think

my spot was in a 12ft wide waterline trench that was taken thru my property when I bought it, its had about 9 years now to overgrow, the canopy above my spot has grown over the trimming that ive done, so minimal fulltime sunlight for my spot now and the trees are waaaaay to big to mow down for the purpose..

Next year im going into full sun, in the open........so we'll see

ive pulled 2lbs with 14 plants 3 years ago, so I guess its hit n miss