The Hempy Showcase

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by AverageJoe, Oct 8, 2007.

1. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

hey jrman ... those are some darn fine plants you got going hempy there!

they appear to have excellent health! congrats! :wav:

2. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Those look beautiful JM8

As Hempys usually do

3. weedwacker

weedwacker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Hey I'm not trying to steal your thread, but since you've already been there I hope you can answer some questions.

• When you decide to harvest, how long do you flush with straight water?
    • On the last water do you let it dry out an extra day or so before harvesting?
    • Could you trim them on the vine and just let them dry until they are ready to go in jars (and start the burping process)?

4. weedwacker

weedwacker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Now I see why you are so Happy and High!!

5. HappyHappyHighGuy

1-2 weeks before harvest day

No

The buds need to be removed from the stem/branches and dried before putting in cure jars

6. HappyHappyHighGuy

I smoked some of that GWS tonight. It's one of my new favorites.

7. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

So cool to see all these awesome Hempy grows. :thumbsup:

I've been kinda layin low on the posting of any updates, but the grow cab has definitely been cooking.

After I had to do a quick shutdown/harvest several months back I realized that I needed to make some major changes to my closet to make it both easier to breakdown quickly and to make it more stealthy and secure. That is still in progress, but that didn't stop me from putting it back into service as soon as possible. One thing I learned the hard way is that DWC is a pain in the ass to break down quickly. I'm putting that stuff away for good. It's either Hempy or soil from now on. Anyway....on with the pics.:thumbsup:

Here is the newly renovated growroom with it's first houseguest.

[​IMG]

Stepping back to the first post of this thread...back in October I grew this little bagseed runt out and ended up with a decent little harvest from it. About an ounce or so. I wish I knew what strain it is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was very impressed with the quality of the unknown bud :jj:and decided to to throw it back into veg. I revegged under CFL’s for 73 days:icon_confused: and it grew into a big bushy mess. I was a little unsure how to keep it trimmed up nice, so I just let it grow. About a week before I decided to go ahead and put it into flower, I took some clones, transplanted the 3 gallon pot into a 10 gallon Hempy Tub I made, and threw some major bondage onto her. I fileted her open like a bloomin' onion and trimmed most of the undergrowth. I left all the fan leaves and the best bud shoots that made it to the canopy.

[​IMG]

As you can see, I had to leave the lid with the plant. [​IMG]

We've recently had a LOT of rain here and I accidentally collected a 40 gallon can of fresh rain water that I have been watering with. WOW!!! Over the last 4 or 5 days she has exploded and filled my entire 36” x 42” grow space with one big beautiful plant.

Here’s a few more pics

Day 24 flowering:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Damn son...nice show! :shocked:

9. "The Master"

"The Master" Time Lord

Well, I'm retired from the game, but, I'm being sucked back into the deal, per vanity. My Cousin, "Evil Stig," just started an Indica grow, and I now wish to soon post pix of his project, being the, "evil," guy he is.

What the hell. At least people can see SOMEONE around me has a clue, even if he is, "Evil."

[​IMG] "Evil Stig, at home, in repose."

10. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Damn! That is one bushy plant! Lots of buds! Gotta love Hempy.:smokin:

11. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

looking good!

Gotta love those plant explosions.

Very nice, Joe! :thumbsup:

12. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Holy Shit!

13. AverageJoe

Just sitting here tonight chillin' out to some Zeppelin :bong2: basking in all the glory in the closet, and feeling very hippy-ish. :hippy2: Zeppelin does that to me...and is the perfect soundtrack for this hobby. :rocker:

This is my fourth grow, but I feel like this plant should be on my list of lifes great accomplishments. :eek:hyeah:

As you guys know, pictures just don't do them justice.

Day 30 -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stats:

Earth: 10 gallon Hempy Tub

Sun: 400w Digital HPS Cooltube

Fuel: GH Maxi-Bloom, GH Floraliscious

btw...No Quarter kicks ass!!!! I love this song :jerk:

LIGHT UP!!!! :bong2:

HeadCase and juniorman8 like this.
  14. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey AJ your plant is looking great. Good job! :suave: [​IMG]

Got to love hempy!

15. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Sweet! Nice buds! So, a ten gallon hempy tub? Have you tried that before? That's a great idea. I'm going to have to give that a try!

16. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Beautiful, AverageJoe. I may try hempy when I get these clones out of the flowering room..... The size compared to soil looks huge.

17. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Super Nice Plant !!!!!-Bud

18. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

whatever you are doing to that thing,its working,that is a beautiful sight.i've got to go pick my jaw up off of the floor now.

19. HappyHappyHighGuy

Avg Joe - How many plants in that tub?

I never get tired of listening to Zep. Album 1 through Physical Graffiti are all materpieces.

20. AverageJoe

One is the lonliest number:sad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]