The Real Medical.....

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by DXE, Jan 24, 2015.

1. DXE

DXE Moderator

It turns out a guy I work with has an eleven year old son with uncontrolled epilepsy. He got on the ground floor for a study of a drug called epidiolex - immediate control of the seizures. We got to talking and he is looking to find other formats of high cbd mmj - oils, wax to give him more options (and dosage) as an eleven year old can be picky about taking shit in a dropper.Where would one start looking for a cut/clone of a high cbd like a charlottes web ??Im not in a medi state.

IMG_4802.jpg

IMG_4803.JPG

IMG_4804.JPG

/monthly_2015_01/IMG_4802.jpg.21b3ea7034e5396f5ae25921c0f788de.jpg

/monthly_2015_01/IMG_4803.JPG.c2483c7585225c36cb2f8b48bce79b02.JPG

/monthly_2015_01/IMG_4804.JPG.0d583037edc4a50dfce3168d93d33c13.JPG

2. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

AC/DC is one of the highest CBD to THC ratios I've seen at 20:1. There are cuts of it in my area that I have seen.

I know that Sin City seeds has a CBD Line that they do, that uses Harlequin, AC/DC, and some of the other high CBD Strains.

Thunder Struck is the best one I've seen so far. It can be purchased in fem form here:

http://www.naturesgreenremedies.com/seed-companies/sincity/

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Then yer kinda screwed Dxe. Strains like Harlequin and Charlotte's Web are tough to get a handle on even in a MMJ or legal state. The greater problem is the effect an additional unknown source of cannabis based medicine, with wildly varying degrees of potency, would have on the study.

If the folks were coming to me I'd recommend they finish the study and address any future use after it's done. Then I'd start sorting through crosses from the Harlequin strain since a lot of folks are working with them and seeds are available online.

4. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Yeah don't mess with the study....