The SACRED BEAN!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Viracocha711, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Viracocha711

Viracocha711 Guest

...I seek knowledge of the sacred bean. For I was told this knowledge will enable one to understand and cherish the secrets of the sacred bean. I know first hand the medical powers of the sacred bean. They are real, and I feel I must learn to harness them for myself, and then teach others as so many of you have done. I realize my quest will require guidance by those who you who are at one with the sacred bean. And this is why I am here, to request this guidance from the underground. I want to become part of this peaceful underground society that is growing in size, growing in power, and growing in their closets...All due to the transfer of knowlegde of the sacred bean and it's magical powers! The sacred bean begins it's magic underground, as this movement has done. The transfer of information related to the sacred bean is fertilizer for the movement. And like the sacred bean, this movement will continue to grow and it fruits will not remain underground forever. This scares the herb haters of the world, they fear this transfer of knowlege, they fear the power of the sacred bean!

2. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

^^^ that dood is STONED! :punk:

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

WELCOME..... disciple of the 'sacred bean'

WELCOME TO GK...... you have done well in your quest so far for the 'sacred bean' but im afraid she dont live here,the 'bean' you seek lives in san francisco and arranges the gay pride festivals:wink:

...but we can certainly point you in the direction of some really :angel8: righteous:eusa_pray: seeds/strains:roflmao:Welcome to the house of fun!Be kind to your grow and your grow will growkind in return amigo.ENJOY THE SITE.:thumbsup:peace:smokin:

4. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Stoned or really likes the word "bean".... WELCOME! :animbong:

5. splyph024

splyph024 Blazin daily

exactly what i was thinking as i read that post TOA.

welcome ma man. Hope you find this place to your liking, i know i did

6. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Well that's Different.

Well SmokeWalker Dude (Viracocha711).. We are all about the Plant that comes from the Bean ( I think it a Nut actually not sure tho )

So I think you are in a safe place.

Welcome and have a read of things.

There are many helpful folks that hang out and many of us have commited data to the forum level FAQ.

The search function can pull up lots of threads and posts on specific topics.

The Photo sections are worth a look.

I think you need an avatar... I'm wondering what you will pick.

Till then the Peace Pipe goes around and we tell stories by the big fire friend...

LOL your intro made me laugh.

7. MOB

MOB New Sprout

Wow.

8. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

For knowledge of the sacred bean... One must first peruse our sacred scrolls... Click HERE and allow the knowledge that has been passed on throughout the ages to flow through your body. Fill your mind with the wisdom contained within our humble forums!

Be one with the sacred bean!
    :punk:

There is a pre-Incan legend that speaks of Viracocha who is depicted in many forms. There is a duality about this deity, which is not unlike gods in other civilizations - the good god and the warrior side to his personality. We see him as the enlightened god in the white robes who brings knowledge and the warrior god with staves in his hands and a sun symbol around his head, not unlike the sun god Ra in ancient Egypt. As the third dimension is a duality - all things have good and evil charactistics - including the gods of all myths. Viracocha - as duality is depicted as the sun god of creation [wearing a sun crown] and the moon god.

Viracocha, as the feathered serpent god, is one of the great mysteries of ancient American cultures. He was called Kukulkan by the Mayas, Quetzalcoatl by the Aztecs, Viracocha by the Incas, Gucumatz in central America, Votan in Palenque and Zamna in Izamal.

[​IMG]

At the head of the Incan celestial table stood the all-mighty Viracocha. The supreme creator-god, he was the progenitor of the Incan pantheon and preserver of the Inca race. A mythological hero of epic proportions, he was accredited with saving the empire when it was threatened by the Chanca barbarians, with wandering the countryside instructing people on how to live prosperously, and with ascending to the heavens where he would father a race of protector gods. While he is revered as the most powerful deity in Incan lore, he was only worshipped by the priestly elites and the emperor. His very name was taboo for the masses.

9. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Welcome

Welcome to GrowKind Viracocha711 :wave:

Stick around, and fire one up! :animbong: :smoke2:

10. Jesus

Jesus Gathering Disciples

Dude, you've got some artful wording...

PS- I'm pretty sure even beans and nuts are still "seeds," At least, I can't think of anything ever called a bean or nut that I didn't sprout in preschool. Ah, my first knowledge of the glorious things that are Plants.

While editing this, I'm wondering why, only several minutes ago, I felt the need to post this.

11. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Best first post EVAR.

Welcome, you will love it here. :punk:

12. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Bean patrol...

...Welcome well-word'd one...you found the right place to pursue your goals...

...I hope your quest for the sacred bean is an enlighten'd path that will bring you joy n' self-fulfillment...be vigilent in your quest...and excercise extreme caution along the way...for there are some amongst us who feel that life is but a joke...and it's those hooligans who would try to trip you up along the way...we got your back, here at GK...

Blendin' n' sendin'...:sign13:

DC:punk:

13. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

well, all i can say is welcome to growkind. it's a hoot. you should be able to find the knowledge that you seek here. lots of good folks 'round.

14. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Just wonderin'...

...how the hell that bean quest goin'???...

...blendin' n' sendin'...:love4:

DC:punk:

15. snickelfritz

Another 1 post wonder, I guess...:rolleyes2:

16. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Gotta save giving avatars out till they at least have 10 posts Snick. :biggrin:

17. snickelfritz

Well... I wanted to make a "deity" feel at home Herb! :laughing5:

I mean... How often do we get a "God" as a member?
    :)

18. StinkyBuds

StinkyBuds TooStonedToPost

*Cough*

J/K

19. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

:roll:

More often that ya may think Snick. :laughing5:

20. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Bong Hits For Jesus!