THE TRUTH ABOUT MARIJUANA

Discussion in 'Member Contributions and Social Media Forum' started by Midnight Garden, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/real-life-stories/marijuana.html

“I became so paranoid that I successfully drove everyone away and found myself in the terrible place no one wants to be in—I was alone. I’d wake up in the morning and start using and keep using throughout the day.” —Paul

“I was given my first joint in the playground of my school. I’m a heroin addict now, and I’ve just finished my eighth treatment for drug addiction.” —Christian

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I hate people that blame their poor life choices or addicitve personality on weed. Its like a guy dying of heart disease saying "My mum gave me full cream milk as a baby... now im 62 and have high chlorestral "....What? How someone can join dots and get from weed to heroin is beyind me.And im an ex heroin user:5eek: Tried weed when i was 11 or 12 before i even properly got into drink so its kind of like an alcoholic saying "it all started with weed". Its bullshit.I know people who have smoked weed all their life and never used another drug and i also now people who are raging addicts who dont smoke weed cos it makes them paranoid. Its alame excuse for people to label weed a gateway.

Now Oreo cookies....that right there is your gateway drug:tvlaugh:

3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

You just know they all used tobacco prior to toking the devil's lettuce yet it's never mentioned. I'm pretty sure I started smoking cigs shortly before I smoked cannabis, for sure before I was a regular toker.

Let's see,I started smoking weed some 32 yrs ago with a break of about 5 yrs in my late 20's and again in my late 30's, other than that I toked a goodly amount of weed on a regular basis. I've tried and used a few other drugs but never had any trouble whatsoever stopping, including Coke. Coke would be the "hardest" drug I've ever used and I don't think I used it for more than a year, I really didn't like it. With coke it was more of a social everybody's doing it kinda thing. I've done a little acid and I've probably smoked pcp a dozen times or so. I did like acid but pcp def wasn't my bag at all. I've never had any desire what so ever to try heroin or any hard narcotics and I've never been a heavy drinker. Pot on the other hand toughly enjoy & I'll smoke till my hearts content. :angel4::XXsmoker:

AP has it right, it all starts with Oreo cookies.:roffl:

4. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

And I don't by that bullshit that the weed today is so much more potent than back in the day. I say is more likely that the good weed just never made it to the states in sufficient quantities for the masses.

that's my story and I'm stickin to it.:redbong:

5. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

I started with PCP. So....that blows their whole theory out of the water. :flyy::flyy::eusa_dance:

6. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

I started with wine and tobacco. That lead to hot tubs and loose women.

25 years and 17 kids later...