They grow up so fast *tear*

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Deadweed, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Deadweed

Deadweed My Plants 2 weeks Flower

So despite all the obstacles my baby plant went through it is finally maturing into a strong teen. I now have my first set of 5-spiked leaves with a new one popping out, I have leaves growing in between the nodes and steams as well as stipules. I'm also taking over my brother's plant as he can no longer conceal it. I have a baby plant on the way as well. I know this isn't a big deal to a lot of you, but this is my first time growing so I am excited.

I'm looking forward for a productive veg cycle this summer =D

:passsit:

2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

:nopics: :nopics: :nopics:

:nopics: :nopics: :nopics:

3. Deadweed

Lame.

Toker2 likes this.
  4. Midnight Garden

No, what's lame are your threads with no pics. Your avatar is pretty cool though.

5. Deadweed

Why can't you read?

6. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Way to go! Just wait until you fire up that first joint of your own smoke. You are going to be in heaven.

7. Deadweed

I will post pics when I come home tomorrow.

My brother didn't give it enough light, because it's stretching a lot and there is major stunted growth because he had it in a tiny pot. So I replanted in a bigger pot and it will now get adequate light so it should correct itself.

8. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Pics are cool, but i could not post them for a while so i know how it is.

Good luck.

9. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Maybe...i hope he does, mine however tasted like shit.

Bagseed...once i got some real genitics that all changed:passsit:

10. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

have to agree with toker on this,

first grow, gonna taste like shit, look like shit and most likely be shit.....

But you did it on your own!!

11. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Just alittle friendly advice, but it would behoove you to re-read your own signature.

12. Midnight Garden

I wasn't going to say anything but now that you mention it...Still waiting for the magic pics too.

13. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

off subject..

MrA is that a new addition to your family? Cute pic either way

14. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

MG: the kid may not have a camera; on the other hand: not everybody is the best at descriptive writing. I just thought I should voice a friendly reminder to be civil to a fellow grower.

I believe if you want to improve your game (growing being one of them), you want to seek-out another who's superior, not inferior. If you're disrespectfully to the field, who in their right mind's gonna want to suit-up?!

Nip: :lmao: No, sir. Two are enough! I came across the pic. and liked it. It sorta reminds me of my 2 yr. old. He almost tore HC's ass off, didn't he? :rofl:

15. Midnight Garden

He said he was going to post some pics a couple of messages up. Just sayin. I could say a lot more about this but am going to let sleeping dogs lay for now. Hey, what's that smell?

16. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Teen Spirit :thumbs-up:

17. Midnight Garden

Here we are now...

18. Deadweed

no I've got a camera, just haven't gotten around to the pics, though I just took fresh pics.

This is Deadweed

http://www.growkind.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=43355

http://www.growkind.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=43354

Here is my brother's plant at 8 weeks. Given to me when my bro couldn't keep them no more, there were hidden in a garage for a week so they are a little malnourished and small, but it has one set of 5-spiked leaves and tiny leaves forming in between nodes and stem.

http://www.growkind.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=43359

http://www.growkind.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=43361

Meno and Deadweed and Deadweed#2 together

http://www.growkind.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=43360

19. Deadweed

Sweeeet, my 1st plant is growing it's first set of 7-spiked leaves!!!! :D

I'll do another set of photos next week.

My baby plant somehow lost one out of two of it's true leaves, saw it shriveled up in the soil, but it's doing ok.

But the second plant that I got from my bro is looking healthier than my first plant even though it's a little younger and more skinny. It's leaves are more shiney and green and I heard that's a good sign of health, but my leaves are dull and slightly less green than his. What does that tell you and how can I correct it?

20. choker

choker HIDING OUT

They could be in need of fertilizer or the ph is off.