This may be a dumb question

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by greenlife420, Jul 18, 2007.

1. greenlife420

greenlife420 Flowering

Ok just to make sure, if I left my pot plant in the ground thru winter, it will die right?

Theres no way it would come bak next summer is there?

2. Shisno

Shisno Bong Whore

where do you live/how cold does it get?

3. greenlife420

greenlife420 Flowering

its anywhere from -40 to 75 derees F in the winter were i am

4. subcool

subcool #1 strains

lol it depends..... if it get below freezing where you live then no cause its an annual... but i live in the 28 degrees away from the equator and the coldest it gets is like 50 degrees so revegs works great where im located .... maybe if you bring them inside or in a warm area like a garage on any temp below 45

5. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Why even spend the time or effort?

6. subcool

subcool #1 strains

nippie has the right idea

7. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Only dumb question is the one never asked....oh, and anything relating to coolaid ;)

I vegged/flowered my first few plants in the dead of winter in a shed. I am 100% positive it was down in the 30s sometimes. The strains were Bubblicious and Citral. It worked very well. Some strains will not work well in high or low heat, some will. It's very strain dependent. There are some strains that are completely suited to temps in the 90s and some suited for high altitude and lower temps. The only way is to try and see so have at it! I'm sure some wild strains/ditchweeds don't completely die off in the winter. I bet re-vegging is taking place in the wilds somewhere.

8. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Where do you live, on the moon??

Damn!.............that's quite a difference in temperature! :eek:

I wouldn't count on any re-veggin' going on in -40 temps.

It's either go indoors, or wait til Spring.

Good luck :animbong:

9. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Weed is a annual plant. It flowers with seeds in it and dies. Next spring the seeds grow. In side you can reveg. Out doors mother nature will kill.

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Oh negative 40....I thought it was just 40s. Yeah -40s will definately kill.