THSeeds

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by rastadub, Feb 5, 2003.

1. rastadub

rastadub Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

For any of you that do not know of this strain, I had to post. It seems that this is the largest yielding strain out right now. Ive talked to a friend online that said this is the Holy Grail for comercial growers. Not only does it have a huge yiled but the high is uplifting and not couchlock like other high yielders.

I passed up the oppurtunity to try a clone of HDF since iam no longer growing at my house but hopefully will try it later on. If anyone has the chance to try it go for it, Ive heard it outyields just about anything.

Anyone else every read about it?

2. GREEN GIANT

GREEN GIANT Veggy Stage

I have heard good things about it, although i have never grown it before...I have recently heard that Sweet Tooth #3 is also a extremely good producer. I saw apicture of a ST#3 bud that was over 2 feet long, but the grower claimed it was his use of 6200Watts not genetics...

3. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

Rasta, you shut down?..whats the matter buddy?..CG

4. rastadub

Yeah CG, Im moving **** to a friends house.......

5. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

Ahhhh..I see..Good luck in the new grow space..Take it easy pal..CG [​IMG]

6. rastadub

Im sure you know how fast things get "Out of Control" [​IMG] :)

Closets filling up left and right, plants here and there, supplies everywhere, Glowing rooms, Buzzing sounds.

I had to take control and Im closing it down here very shortly and my friend can take over my evil empire for awhile [​IMG]