I am on a monthly harvest schedule. The goal is to max yield, but do it every 30 days. Because of errors I have had a terrible time staying on schedule. One problem I did not foresee was having cuts ready each month at the right time. Over the last year I have been too early, too late, non-existent. Since this is the beginning of the process, failure at this point stalls everything else down the line. I solved the cloning problems I think. I used to use a single mother plant to give up cuts every month. Um, no. After 6 months the poor plant was almost unrecognizable, the cuts didn't thrive, and I was forced to take cuts out of the preceding round of plants in veg. Problem was if I waited that long to take cuts, they weren't rooted for weeks after, leaving veg tables empty and the process stalled. This last round, I took cuts a whole month early, from the veg crop. The ones that rooted did so in two weeks, so as I sat there looking at the cloner full of rooted cuts a light bulb went off. I needed a place to put the cuts while I waited for the veg tables to open up. So I made this: Now I can take cuts from the preceding veg round just before flip (when they are big enough), root them in the cloner in two weeks, then let them get started in the cubes for a week or two. No more mother plants! No more timing problems. Plus the new cuts get a week or two head start before they even go into veg tables. I don't think I can let them sit in that tray without bubbles or flooding/draining etc for long. I think I'm safe for max two weeks. At that size they don't drink much, I can see the water level and can top it up if needed.