Trainwreck & Belladonna

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Scorpio, Jul 17, 2008.

1. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

awesome haul fam!!! ill be interested in hearin how that belladonna smokes....i read its got some hallucinogenic tendencies....awesome......definitely on my list of strains to grow. nice stuff. peace.

2. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I think you are confused with the reall belladona, "devils cherries" or "deadly nightshade". It's not MJ and it is a hallucinogen. Here ya go, gotta love wikipedia sometimes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadly_nightshade

3. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Hey skunky...see breeder description below

not saying you are wrong about the other plants... but this is c/p from the Paradise Website

Belladonna

"Mostly sativa with indica tendencies, Belladonna is an ideal cross for quality and yield. Since its introduction in 1999 it has gained interest among commercial growers. This variety combines a quick harvest time with a sativa high. In part named for her beauty, Belladonna is a pleasant looking plant with moderate foliage, indica growth patterns and tight, slightly orange buds. The aroma and taste is fruity and pungent. Belladonna delivers a trippy high with peaks of hallucinogenic rushes..."

So there's a good chance Big TT did read it:qbluewacko:

Great Grow Scorpio!

You'll have that plumbing problem fixed for a while...No more EMPTY PIPES!

How many days did you end up letting the Belladonna go?

Even if it's not "trippy" a quick finishing sativa high sounds great!

Not to bring up a sour subject but... Do you have any sense of what the total impact of the mites was?

I had one plant become infested with aphids on my last grow and I figured (I know I can't really be sure) that it reduced the yield by 2/3 on that plant.

Thanks for sharing your grow! Plants look tasty!

Grat

4. big t double

yup grat, thats exactly what i read.....hell i didnt even know there was an actual plant named belladonna.....id like to try the actual shit though if it makes ya trip.......but yea, i did read this description, thanks for diggin it up sir, i was gon do it ta show skunky that i wasnt crazy and i actually read it.....whether it actually delivers hallucinogenic rushes.......ill have to wait to hear what scorpio says....peace

i read this about the belladonna strain a little while back which led me to find the strain description that grat posted, i jus had to remember where i found it.....

101/ Belladonna: Verry trippy hugh/ phycodelic buzz. Hallucinogenic

copied and pasted from urbigbuddies stickied thread ....strains:highs and effects

heres the link....

http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27960

really skunky, im not crazy :bduh: :new_smile-l: :new_smile-l:

5. skunky

Yea I wasn't sure. Some trippy buds would be great. But ya I don't know if the rushes they speak of would compare to some stuff experienced in the past. Like when I tried that salvia crap it did absolutely nothing to me while a friend who hit it afterwards swore the room was shrinking on him and breathing. So might be trippy for some and nothing for others. Who knows hopefully scorpio will enlighten us all. Looking forward to the smoke report.

6. big t double

word up skunky, thats crazy cause salvia knocked my dick in the dirt but a good buddy didnt get shit from it either.....either way, trippy bud or not im mos def waitin for this report.....sorry for the thread jack scorpio.....out 5000

7. 420kitty

420kitty Just Chillin

typically salvia only works for 80% of individuals. it works for me though so thats all that matters :) i love dat shit!

8. Scorpio

Scorpio Sticky Skunky Buds

Thanks for the kind words everyone, and Grat for the Belladonna, I kinda let her go a lot longer than the maturity of 60 days. It's at week 9 or so, the real harvest had to be at 8.5 weeks..60 days, but I had to flush all the plants well enough, it just takes a little more time for the soil to dry up.

And yes them damn Spider mites, I cannot stress enough the impact it brought to my whole crop, the mites really just cut my whole yeild and overall health of the plant. After getting rid of the mites everything had gotten a whole lot better. I could have expected more bud if I had taken care of the mites in the beginning of flowering.

I'm still happy with the yeild and overall harvest, I had to delay the harvest, the soil was still moist, so hopefully tonight will be the night!

I looked at all the plants under the Pocket Mircoscope and found the Trainwreck to have a whole lot of crystals. The Belladonna was covered in THC, but the real difference of the Trichs, was the Bella's crystals had very huge wide stalks and a huge head on the Trich, I can tell the Bella will pack a huge punch!!! The Trich are very huge bigger than the Trainwreck and both my Dutch Passion White Widow and Blue Berry.

I just cannot wait to light them up and post a smoke report. I sure hope, I get the trippy pheno.. I want to thank everyone again.

I'm a happy farmer :)

9. skunky

Hells ya, but hey man don't feel bad about letting them go a little longer than they should. Afterall it was to flush them properly. No probs there. If you would have done it the opposite and just cut it down because it was supposed to be ready instead of taking the time to flush it you would be kicking yourself in the ass for ruining the taste, smell , and just overall quality of the bud. Those bastards need to hurry up and be ready for a report I want to hear what you have to say about them.

10. Scorpio

Scorpio Sticky Skunky Buds

Grand Total.....Finished thank goodness!

Alright gang... after chopping and pulling and trimming. Have to say my fingers where hella sticky!!! It was just like super glue, really sticky... and the smell well let me tell all of you, the smell made me want to throw up! The smell was really powerful, super skunky! Overall really happy with the whole grow, now its time to show the math and the overall wet weight of the whole grow.

6 plants that were harvested here is the math.

Trainwreck #1 Total grams-35g

Trainwreck #2 Total grams-27g

Trainwreck #3 Total grams-30g

Trainwreck #4 Total grams-61g

Trainwreck #5 Total grams-53g

Belladonna Total grams-47g

Overall total-253 grams

Correct me if I'm wrong but comes out to 9oz of bud!!! Very impressed great harvest and should expect some killer smoke.

I will try and get pics of the product once it's dry and ready for the jars!

Hope everyone had fun watching the whole grow.

Yes Skunky, I sure will post a smoke report..that I will :)