Trust-A-Farian

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by blazerwill420, Jul 8, 2017.

1. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I've seen a couple of these cats come and go.

Trust-A-Farian

Perhaps one of the most annoying of all stoner stereotypes is the Trustafarian. Due to some unknown circumstance usually involving someone else’s hard work or untimely demise, the Trustafarian is endowed on their 18th birthday with a pile of question-free cash and the world at their fingertips. The best part about these kids, typically 18-21 years old, is that they almost always burn that pile down within a year, but it can be quite a blaze in the meantime. The bass thumping from his tuner whip rattles the windows in what is supposed to be your low-key collective as he illegally pulls into the always vacant handicap spot. Accompanied by a dead-behind-the-eyes skank-in-training trailing behind him like one of Michonne’s trained zombies, he kicks in the door of the dispensary like he owns the joint, and proceeds to order one gram of everything, even though it costs double in those quantities. So in love with himself, this is a guy who would dab his own farts if someone priced them higher than the nectar on the shelf. Examining the Mars OG, he demands to know a price for a cut of the fabled strain, but answers his own inquiry by offering $5,000 on the spot, then upping the offer to $10k before the befuddled budtender can even reply. He pays for his herb by peeling crumpled benji’s out of a wadded up nest of large bills, chewing gum wrappers, and account withdrawal slips. Despite his dwindling funds, he keeps trying to buy buddies, one toke at a time. By 25, the Beemer is repo’d, the skank is three babies deep with another dude, and the Trustafarian is back to changing grandma’s diaper, hoping to strike gold again.

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Bahahahahah, its wjy i hate the bamd phish lol. Or even dead and company now
    ..even though i recommend seeing yhem, great show, bobby and campfire is prob best show ive ever seen (i would say seeing jerry was better, but honestly it wasnt)

3. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

4. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

5. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

6. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

7. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

8. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

10. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

11. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

12. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

13. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I wanna be strain man.
    :stoned-smiley::stoned-smiley:

14. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Thats funny, trustafarian. Met a few of them along the way.

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Strain man resembles a few of us GKer's. Might have to print that one and put it up in my bathroom.

SirStynkalot and blazerwill420 like this.
  16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I don't wear clogs.
    When I was younger and had hair I would say I looked like PTSD Nam Vet. (I'm not)

blazerwill420 likes this.
  17. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

Hell No BHO LOLOLOL :roll:

I think I've actually heard that before.

18. SuperMoChombo

BY the way, any Trustafarians out there need a source, hit me up. I cater specifically to you. I promise not to call you out on your obvious insecurities and provide you with product that was grown on Mars (really! ask Trump!) and otherwise unavailable to the the human race. You'll bee all that and a bag of chips at parties.

ResinRubber and blazerwill420 like this.
  19. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Dude, you laugh but those Trustafarians are the world's best weed slingers for small time growers in illegal states. If we can hook into a Trustafarian to buy bulk and sling our shit? Man...that's the golden ticket. All their bros toke and are willing to pay top $$ for their buddy's hook-up because they be Trust babies too.. Plus if they get popped they gots tons-o-bucks to hire mondo badass attorneys and mommy/daddy will never let "junior" go to jail so the cat'll lawyer up and walk. No need for a Trustafarian to cut public defender snitch deals with the prosecutor or cops. Trustafarians just buy their way out of jail.

Lvstickybud and blazerwill420 like this.
  20. SuperMoChombo

Good point.

Dentists are good too. Sort of like a bootstrap trustafarian.