Tsunami Mix from Nectar Seeds

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by link420, Mar 28, 2009.

1. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

#1-Strain:> Tsunami Mix (thai x nevilles haze, x superbud, x thai)- from Nectar Seeds. They were free bonus seeds, not available for purchase.

#2-Appearance:> [6] Pointy pinecones, a little airy but still somewhat dense. Dark green with red hairs, very good trich coverage.

#3-Taste:> [6] Very strange, strong taste: Spicy, herby, and incense like with a slightly sweet after taste. Not my favorite and most other people who tried it didn't like the taste too much either. I have to mention though that with this plant it was very important to give it a long cured. It tasted plain bad at anything under 4 weeks in a jar, and you could still tell a very big difference in taste at 6 weeks cure.

#4-Aroma:> [7] Smells nice: Mild smell of kitchen spice mix (a little like oregano) with a strong sour note.

#5-High/Stone type:> [8] Very strong: A nice balance of body and mind, but leaning more towards a heady and euphoric high. At higher doses it has a very strong narcotic effect and will put you to sleep real fast. I preferred the high it had at 9-10 weeks, which was very psychedelic and extremely energetic. It kinda lost the trippy effect and some of the energy at 11 weeks flower.

#6-Source:> Hemcy.at (Cannapot), came as free bonus seeds with my order.

#7-Price:> Free

#8-Potency:> [9] It does not lack here at all: 3 hits get a high. 6 hits get you very very high for at least 3 hours.

#9-Overall Rating:> [8]

#10-Overall Description:> I was very happy with my one Tsunami girl and the smoke was worth the wait. I got 4 freeby seeds and planted all of them. Each plant was completely different, as expected from untested free seeds. The remaining female grew was obviously sativa dominant. It had skinny and long leafes, dark green. It grew fast and tall, but kept fairly short internode spacing. It did not like a lot of nutes, a full recommended dose was way too much for it. It started flowering very slowly and took 11 weeks 12/12 to finish.

#11-Would you Reccomend:> Yes

#12-Smokers General Comments:> Nice bud, but just doesn't taste very good.

[​IMG]

ResinRubber likes this.
  2. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Great Report and Nice Photo! Thanks for sharing Link!

GFam