TUG - Thanks for the info bro

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by Useless, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chief Smokingbud

Chief Smokingbud Hash Engineer

Sorry to tell you Tug we aren't on here 24/7, we call them when we SEE them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Germinated

That's totally cool Chief, you didn't have any control in that mod calling me names for defending myself.

I respect you fully, you have been nothing but kind to me.

In fact, I wanted to make a rather substantial supply run @ O'Kief, but Meduser said you are no longer shipping to Canada, is this true?

peace - tug

3. Chief Smokingbud

From what i have been told it's not necessarily due to the recent events in Canada but more with the problems they have been having with Canada post. It takes forever to ship up there because half the time Canda post has their head up their ass and not enough man power. They've had packages take a month to be delivered and in the mean time they have to assure the customer it's on it's way plus spend time dealing with canda post to find out what's taking so long.

I believe since they still sponsor Meduser.ca they are still shipping there as long as the person knows it could take a while. Best thing to do is email them and see.

4. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

Nobody ever said any death threats to you dude there is a difference between a threat and a wish. :)

5. anonymous

anonymous Germinated

ChiefThanks, I will check, and if possible I will pay for 2 or 3 day delivery, that way it's delivered on time.peace - tugGTDWhen you say to someone, 'you are a nigger', 'I'd like to meet you in a dark alley and hit you over the head with something heavy', 'I hope you get aids and bleed in your cereal and you're kids get it and die', and end a post with 'die, die, die, die', I think any reasonable person would recognize those as thinly veiled death threats, coming from an obvious racist.Completely unacceptable even as wishes, wishes are kept to yourself.However a person as intelligent as yourself would find nothing wrong with that, in fact you'd go on to repeat them (at least once), play deny/justify, and not apologize at all.

arguing.jpg

/monthly_2006_03/arguing.jpg.fc1f8da009690ee543743600aa9c522e.jpg

6. hempster

hempster Veggy Stage

Flame wars will be the death of this site

It kinda sucks, No it sucks, that like minded people in an already oppressed community engage in flame wars over miss communication, disagreeing sociably is a sign of high intelect, a flame war is the sign of too many fucking idiots.

7. Chief Smokingbud

"fighting on the internet is like the special olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded"

Guys please stop derailing Useless' thread, this is nonsense. Any further flaming comments and i will be forced to purge posts from this thread.

8. dr.kennethbongwater

dr.kennethbongwater Germinated

what u think useless?here i'll get this back on track my attempt @ budder looks and smells awesome the first 2 pics u can see its all buddered except on top and the last shots are full budder

IMG_0872.JPG

IMG_0873.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0876.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/IMG_0872.JPG.9047a22588454cee9bf0b51e6e5e4c26.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/IMG_0873.JPG.061b0b8d2017506f987026a9742db8c3.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/IMG_0875.JPG.e6ac40f3e365ba32474b61429fcc81a6.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/IMG_0876.JPG.b76f3b88d0f23cf54982d7bb176a2586.JPG

9. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Absolutely awesome looking there Dr. K. Hows the smoke? Mine was really smoothe.

10. dr.kennethbongwater

don't know yet on the smoke i'll let you know in t-minus 45 seconds got the ti pad on the burner. thanks for the props:D

11. greenthumbdanny

Boy you really are stupid TUG those are clearly WISHES and would like too's, no threats. I don't appologize to you for nothing just the people on this thread who have to read this crap because you just dont know when to shut your wang sucker for a mouth.

12. anonymous

anonymous Germinated

I rest my case...... the double digit IQ wears a bit thin.

tug (the unknown grower)

13. Chief Smokingbud

Ahhh peace and tranquility...i love this place

14. greenthumbdanny

Lets just be friends TUG:)

15. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

My momma always said....it takes two to tango.

TUG...JerkyPete is a good dude if you gave him half a chance. You were up the mods ass about taking care of GTD and didn't even give us a chance to take care of business without your own threats to us when you reported posts. So please...spare me the details on threats ok...a threat is a threat no mater what form it takes. Now....JP has had to deal with a lot of assholes and you being new he didn't see any difference between you and the next guy...why should he? We just met you and have no idea who you are or how you act. I kinda thought you were an asshole myself, but that's neither here nor there. You DON'T walk into a man's house and tell him how to run things my friend. That'll put a guy off in a real hurry. That being said....I think both you and GTD are acting like children. How old are you man? Never mind.... Doesn't really matter cause I think you're old enough to know that the only person you can do something about is yourself so own up it it or remain silent. Never ask a man to do something you yourself are not prepared to do. I'd like to see both of you guys hang around as I think you both have a lot to offer this site. You both obviously like coming here too or you wouldn't be posting. So please....act like adults or you both can hit the road. I don't care who ya are, or where you came from....without respect we got nothing and so far ya haven't earned mine. I'll say one thing....this ends now. Go about your way or piss on a hotwire fence and make up. I'm tired of all the bitching and moaning. Am I making myself clear? :cool:

Sorry Use....Didn't mean to piss in your cornflakes buddy, but this needed some attention.
    ;)

16. anonymous

anonymous Germinated

Fair enough. Who are you, btw?Jerkeypete, I did jump all over your ass for not reacting instantaneously to the bullshit that I was reacting to, not to make excuses, I WAY over-reacted to GTD's brainless banter, and for that I apologize, I am sorry.I have NEVER had a response like that in any forum I have been on, EVER, and it caught me off guard.I did threaten to report the racism and supposed death threats to the proper authorities as a knee-jerk reaction to having absolutely no real control over the situation, and for that I also apologize. I never really would've done that. After thinking about it calmly, the realization that I'm a grower, and doing any such thing is simply against my principles as I live a secret life myself, became overwhelmingly obvious.Totally stupid to even suggest.Why should he? Because I detailed what the problem was, and where the evidence could be viewed, THEN I was called an asshole and MY post deleted by him. In retrospect after hearing you explain it, I obviously could have/should have shown some patience in the matter, and I may have seen the results I expected, who knows? A mod should know even better than me, not to react like that.I would think I was an asshole too, the way I reacted, but thanks for your opinion. The next time I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.As for your respect, I couldn't care less what you think, I've never even heard of you, and as for your opinions, well we all know what opinions are like......You are correct in that we are acting like children, yourself included, since when is your opinion of me relevant in discussing GTD and me?You're just being an ass, and think you're pretty smart about it.You'll notice I don't offer my opinion of you here, why, because it's irrelevant, just like you are to me. I did like coming here, but even on IC Mag GTD would have had his privileges suspended for the blatant racism and stupid shit. I thought this place was supposed to be a step above that place?I may have reacted, no, I overreacted, but I didn't stoop THAT low, I'm no racist. And I will admit I was just trying to make a big deal out of the threats thing, I knew by his grammar and demeanor that GTD was nothing for me to fret about, yet I still let it get to me.For this I accept all responsibility.Believe it or not, I enjoy the forums where even overreactions don't end in bitter racist remarks, where they simply aren't allowed.Everyone gets carried away sometimes, me more than most, I am always posting my anti-american sentiment in the political threads, some here know this, but wishing death upon someone's children?This jackass flames all kind of people, not just me, he's an instigator.You comparing me to GTD is an insult, I don't even conjure those kind of thoughts, let alone type them.Please feel free to edit the racism out of my posts where I was quoting GTD, even that shouldn't be visible to anyone online.We'll call this one my fault, you can have GTD all to yourself, I have been spreading myself too thin in too many forums anyway.I am busy growing my Kush (380 plants under 10 Kw's takes some hard work), plus I have started growing Willie Nelson, Pink Kush, Purple G-SUS, Love potion #1 through #5, and Purple Thunder Haze Fuck (OK, 450 plants, 11 Kw's), all from ReeferMan's stable, that's not even mentioning the 3 oz's of budder I have on order that I need to cook.I have pics for the non believers, here are a few pics, in that order. Peace - tug (the unknown grower)My apologies to all who I offended, except GTD, for all I care, you are nothing more than a bad memory......I guess the online community is the only place a depressed racist without many hobbies can have any friends.I'm done with this subject, although I doubt Greenwithenvy is....... Willie Nelson.jpg

Pink Kush.jpg

Purple G-SUS.jpg

Love Potion cuttings.jpg

3' tall  PTHF 3 weeks in.jpg

/monthly_2006_03/57a6c8d29e70a_WillieNelson.jpg.8f0bcbfde5cdd5bbf863687cdf3a6772.jpg

/monthly_2006_03/57a6c8d2a541a_PinkKush.jpg.a6230c610bce56e0b1bb872163d1a1c8.jpg

/monthly_2006_03/57a6c8d2ab20f_PurpleG-SUS.jpg.32234d33ddf12f9a37c2f9e08f75f2a9.jpg

/monthly_2006_03/57a6c8d2b113a_LovePotioncuttings.jpg.46bfcad09f643a320a0407ff7483d248.jpg

/monthly_2006_03/57a6c8d2b6b54_3tallPTHF3weeksin.jpg.781cee1e4439a082cbf347a6a658b229.jpg

17. greenthumbdanny

Herb, everyone I am sorry I will stop right now...I won't even comment on TUGs last attack against me.. :)

PS I am not a racist just because I used that word as an ANTONYM to describe this canadian militant (TUG) does not make me a racist..

Him threatening to tell the PO PO is beyond me GK

18. dr.kennethbongwater

well i been on an 8 hour stone with a trip 2 hooters for wings and beers and then an 8 hour nap. so yes its smoothe and tasty and its quite stony put it like this i wasn't much of a conversationalist amongst friends @ dinner:D

19. anonymous

anonymous Germinated

No you won't, first you'll comment on my post by saying you won't comment, then you'll go on for at least 3 more sentences before posting a quote from me that's almost a page long.

Where am I attacking you?

You proved yourself to be an idiot, I am simply stating what I see to be factual, and now you won't let it go.

Racist statements are posted by........ racists.

Get used to it, it's in print for all to see, you called me a ni*#@r.

And as for being a militant Canadian, when's the last time anyone mentioned the Canadian military when it wasn't the punchline of a joke?

We may not have much of a military, but we don't start wars and kill hundreds and thousands of innocent people, so we don't need much of one, no one wants to attack us, except maybe america.

20. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I have purposely not closed this thread to date because I figured someone else would have! Tug/anonymous you have said you are done here a half dozen times now. Don't let th edoor hit you in the ass on the way out. Now get the fuck on with it. Peace be with you troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.