Uk seed banks that DON"T ship to U.S.? WTF

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Justcheckingitout, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Been looking for some seeds to buy and some of the good UK seed companies now no longer ship to the U.S. Ok, no big deal, plenty around to choose, The thing that pissed me off was the one company that said they don't ship to the U.S. so they can "Properly" take care of their UK country men? WTF is that? Sounds like this company is :bj: or :dog-nana: over there?

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

call them out by name....so no one else deals with it.

BTW...same as theapp (don't tell him I told you) everyone in the UK is secretly jealous of us in the US. We kicked their ass twice then saved them twice from the germans

3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I'm just waiting to see where Fusion's gear is going to pop up since They've parted ways with Sannies. Lord knows I don't have LEO's skills but after seeing how that warzone looked I'd really like to give that one a whirl. :redbong:

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Where is LEO....that man is awesome at growing.....was never a true believer in organics til i saw his grows

5. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

The site was.....www.cannabis-seed.co.uk

They have a pic of the U.S on the main page with "World Wide Shipping".

Then on the FAQ:...."Unfortunately, Rhino Seeds only ships to UK addresses at this time. This decision might be a disappointment to our international friends, but it allows us to better serve the needs of our fellow countrymen by offering UK stoners the best prices, the freshest cannabis seeds & fast, 100% guaranteed deliveries. Sorry Bulgaria - no weed seeds for you!"

Read more: http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/delivery.php#ixzz2k052sPWQ

Looks like "Sorry USA, no weed seeds for you also".... :321fu:

The whole offering uk stoners the best prices/blah blah blah is blowing smoke up everyones ass, sounds like.