US Cannabis Cup 2015: Denver, CO (Official thread)

Discussion in 'Member Contributions and Social Media Forum' started by Discorilla, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

US Cannabis Cup 2015: Denver, CO: Days 1 and 2

Day 1:

Day 1 was spent gathering seeds and working at the TGA/ NorStar Genetics booth. I thought I ate too many edibles on Saturday, but I reached a new high for amount of THC ingested on Day 2 of the event. I went from hanging out behind the scenes of the booth, to actually selling some seeds for NorStar.

I met Stash, AKA Giddy Up, and he gave me some of the best tasting concentrate I have ever had. Wowza!

Day 2:

The second day began by tipping my bus driver a nice nug of Jesus. The smile on her face was enormous. Then, I ate a cookie bar, which is ridiculously potent. I was ready for it this time, so I went out and took lots more pics! After that, I ate 2 cookies. This was the point where I was definitely feeling something. I needed an energy drink to stay awake, which is where I ran into a breeder with a cool proposition. I stood in like for an hour and a half and bought him a $8 Braut for two packs of seeds and an energy drink. I was in the right place at the right time.

While I was waiting in line, someone handed me a 1000 mg disk of sativa gummy. I ate all of it in one bite and she was shocked. An hour later, I felt like i was frying. Then I returned to the breeder, and was handed a candy that looked like it had trichomes sprinkled on top of it. Holy shit, guys! 1700 Mg of THC can do some stuff to ya! I felt like I was frying! It was a lot of fun walking around today-ish!

Jen and Disco. Jen cares about her patients, that's for sure!

[​IMG]

MzJill and Disco:

[​IMG]

Lush Lighting. These guys have offered to build me a custom setup:

[​IMG]

This is what was outside of the booth I was working at:

[​IMG]

Dante from Grandma's Boy:

[​IMG]

Some Buds on display at one of the booths:

[​IMG]

I visited the NORML booth and made a new friend:

[​IMG]

Lines for food were over and hour and a half, but I got 2 packs of seeds for buying someone a Braut. Hell yeah!

[​IMG]

Gavita Lighting Booth:

[​IMG]

This Bee was dancing around, but I couldn't get a clear shot of it:

http://forum.growkind.com/picture.php?albumid=846&pictureid=9378[/img]

Hitman Glass:

[​IMG]

One of the ladies I sold seeds to :D :

[​IMG]

Jen doing her thing with Valencia from Big Buddha in the background:

[​IMG]

Scotty Hustle doing his thing:

[​IMG]

Cali Connection had concerts going on all day:

[​IMG]

Those guys were having a good time:

[​IMG]

Smoking Alley:

[​IMG]

Aaron from Mota Rebel:

[​IMG]

OG Raskal booth. They were out of White Strawberry:

[​IMG]

Another random shot:

[​IMG]

Bushy Old Grower:

[​IMG]

The next photos are the real souvenirs that came into my possession. I got signed packs from all the breeders I wanted.

DJ Short's Flo from the man himself:

[​IMG]

MzJill's Agent Orange (TGA):

[​IMG]

Aaron from Mota Rebel with Berry Sanders:

[​IMG]

Jen from NorStar Genetics:

[​IMG]

The Last Day of The Denver Cup and then my final day in Denver

The last day of the Cup began with taking Jen and Scotty to the Cup. Robby Goday had a handicapped parking pass. VIP Parking right outside the vendor's entrance. Before they had to leave for the day, we got a photo with them.

[​IMG]

They had to catch an early flight, so they left their genetics for me to sell for them! I made them some Skrillah and then went to Free Weed, to meet up with Danny. I took a hit ton of photos and video footage, but most of it is on Robby Goday's phone.

Free Weed from Danny Danko

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me and the Stoned Teddy Bear:

[​IMG]

Me and DJ Short:

[​IMG]

Robby Goday and I before I went home:

[​IMG]

The story of Robby Goday goes like this. He got into a car accident on Friday night totaling his car. His supposed friend bailed on him in Denver, and he was left to fend for himself to find a place to stay, without a car. Scott from NorStar asked me if he could crash with me, as a fellow WeedNerd, and the rest was history. He's a disabled vet, and didn't deserve that shit.

For all of you people wondering where my photo of Stash was, here it is:

[​IMG]

Here is a photo of me and my new family:

[​IMG]

Also, as part of the deal for getting a free edible, I needed to post a video of myself eating one of her Indica Candies:

[YOUTUBE]A3trb76gx7A[/YOUTUBE]

The Magical Butter Booth:

[YOUTUBE]x-DZ0Ohs6Ys[/YOUTUBE]

Some Free Weed Video Footage:

[YOUTUBE]ZE6wXGfi4T0[/YOUTUBE]

PLEASE COMMENT ON THE OTHER ONE! THIS ONE IS STRICTLY FOR DOCUMENTING!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
  2. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Nice job, Disco. Enjoyed all the pics and commentary. And Jezzzzusss,

all those great genetics you brought home.

:thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

BBT